10-13-2014 07:27 PM
248 12345 ...
tools
    That's awesome on the free overnight shipping. I was torn about it, but $25 to shave a few days off having the device in hand. I decided to pass.

N3 via AC App

$25 to get it Next day isn't a deal breaker and I am inpatient for this phone already lol.
    But the N3 doesn't have the painted band around the phone. That was my only concern.

N3 via AC App
    Wouldn't put much thought into it imo. The note 3 has a fake Chrome on the side and that still looks perfect and i would say the same with metal as long as you dont throw it or something
    09-24-2014 12:56 PM
    Wouldn't put much thought into it imo. The note 3 has a fake Chrome on the side and that still looks perfect and i would say the same with metal as long as you dont throw it or something
    My "chrome" band looks like crap due to several drops. I use an S-view case but it doesn't offer much protection. Also have several hairline cracks in various areas: one at the S-pen silo probably drop related; one at the volume rocker probably stress related; and one on the right side of the phone, which was a freak accident from tossing my keys to the floor and hitting the "chrome" band causing a dent that eventually created a hairline crack from face of phone to back of phone.

N3 via AC App
    09-24-2014 01:05 PM
    Looks like these things may really be going out early...

Free T-Mobile Msg: Order #XXXXXXXXX is being processed. Estimated delivery date is 10/03/14. You will receive a tracking # once it ships. Visit my.t-mobile.com.
    09-24-2014 01:09 PM
    Looks like these may really be going out early...
    If this is true which I doubt I woukd get mine tomorrow which sounds to good to be true

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    09-24-2014 01:14 PM
    Hopefully Verizon ships their pre-orders out early too or I will be quite disappointed.
    09-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Looks like these may really be going out early...
    I received the same text message, but I'm prepared to wait longer if need be.

N3 via AC App
    09-24-2014 01:23 PM
    I received the same text message, but I'm prepared to wait longer if need be.
    Definitely. Hoping it actually shows up in a week, but fully expecting to wait at least 3 weeks.
    09-24-2014 01:26 PM
    Well it turns out for my order, even though I had selected the overnight shipping upon checkout, when I checked my order history it shows ground shipping. So I called customer support and they had to cancel the order and I'll have to preorder it tomorrow. Dammit 😡

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    09-24-2014 01:43 PM
    My "chrome" band looks like crap due to several drops. I use an S-view case but it doesn't offer much protection. Also have several hairline cracks in various areas: one at the S-pen silo probably drop related; one at the volume rocker probably stress related; and one on the right side of the phone, which was a freak accident from tossing my keys to the floor and hitting the "chrome" band causing a dent that eventually created a hairline crack from face of phone to back of phone.

N3 via AC App
    My sister got the same hairline crack right by the s pen entrance. And my neighbor just showed me hers yesterday because she'd just got her note 3 last month and since i had mine since launch she was wondering if i had any on mine.
    09-24-2014 02:31 PM
    If this is true which I doubt I woukd get mine tomorrow which sounds to good to be true

Well just please keep us posted on your order. But yeah i also doubt you'll have it by tomorrow. Otherwise media outlets would be announcing early shipping for the note 4 on t-mobile.
    09-24-2014 02:34 PM
    Well just please keep us posted on your order. But yeah i also doubt you'll have it by tomorrow. Otherwise media outlets would be announcing early shipping for the note 4 on t-mobile.
    I would be the first one to have it then :P I can hope lol. OH well It will be in my hands the day I come back from Philly though i wished i could have it in philly lol
    09-24-2014 03:44 PM
    Its The Sales Tax I Had to pay the same thing..
    09-24-2014 07:48 PM
    Its The Sales Tax I Had to pay the same thing..
    I know this? I had a $72 d9wn payment...

09-24-2014 08:07 PM
    I did it through "Jump!"
    Did you make sure it was done through Jump ???, reason I say that is because I tried to use my Jump for the S5 online and I was told that the program was only available at the stores and not at the T-Mobile web site.
    09-24-2014 08:25 PM
    Did you make sure it was done through Jump ???, reason I say that is because I tried to use my Jump for the S5 online and I was told that the program was only available at the stores and not at the T-Mobile web site.
    Yes

09-24-2014 08:38 PM
    I never got a text message after I ordered...weird. But my order status page say being processed. Any one else not get a text after ordering?
    09-24-2014 09:19 PM
    I never got a text message after I ordered...weird. But my order status page say being processed. Any one else not get a text after ordering?
    Negative. I got a text about 5 minutes after ordering. Did you ensure to set the notifications go to your number?
    09-24-2014 09:28 PM
    I got mine about 2-3 mins after I ordered but maybe they sent it and you didn't recieve it yet? I know I have sent texts to my friends and they didn't get them for a while up to a day I believe.

09-24-2014 09:37 PM
    Mine said it would be delivered tomorrow. Haha one can hope right
    09-24-2014 09:54 PM
    That's odd.
    09-24-2014 10:31 PM
    Mine said it would be delivered tomorrow. Haha one can hope right
    I spoke to a rep, it apparently just estimated based on your shipping. I'm guessing you paid for overnight like me?

Rep said availability is the 17th. I'm debating on cancelling and trying my luck in store.
    09-24-2014 10:39 PM
    I spoke to a rep, it apparently just estimated based on your shipping. I'm guessing you paid for overnight like me?

Rep said availability is the 17th. I'm debating on cancelling and trying my luck in store.
    I thought about it too but I think that it might ship prior to the 17th. Early if I'm lucky, I'm too busy with work to try and go to the store.
    09-24-2014 10:42 PM

Said it would ship on the 15th for me online through jump

09-24-2014 11:24 PM
    So according to some "documents" I've seen t-mobile said that they will ship the device the week of the release date.
    09-25-2014 01:21 AM
    So according to some "documents" I've seen t-mobile said that they will ship the device the week of the release date.
    If it comes Monday I won't be home to sign for it or Tuesday since I will be away for 2 days

This happened with my iPhone 4 pre order lol.... Was in jury duty the day it came lol

09-25-2014 01:31 AM
248 12345 ...