Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't be using jump. I just went to the pre-order screen and it says "Ships by 10/17" so I figured if it ships then... And I have the basic shipping I'd get it later.

Maybe I should just order and I can cancel if it's gets near and grab at a store? Incase it comes sooner? /shrug
I talked to customer support and they said if I cancel the preorder, even before it ships, I would lose the shipping and handling so make sure that's OK with you if it is indeed true.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

brun019822

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile used the original credit report when you opened the account, they don't pull your credit every time you update your phone, next time request them to pull your current credit report if you feel that your credit improved since the last time they did a hard pull.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile used the original credit report when you opened the account, they don't pull your credit every time you update your phone, next time request them to pull your current credit report if you feel that your credit improved since the last time they did a hard pull.
Well it was only like 6 Months ago but my score was higher then 700 at the time

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

brun019822

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I thought it wasn't going up till noon today? Pre-ordered mine in White with 1 day shipping which is great because I back Home on the 15th so I only have to wait 1 day for the phone :)

I had to pay a $72 Down payment but I still don't quite get since my Credit History is spotless other then Inq's on my Report and the Report they used last time was Transunion which has the least amount of inq's on it's report. And my Credit score should of determined a $0 Downpayment. Oh well at least I have $28 a month to pay versus $31.50 :)

Tmobile used the original credit report from when you opened the account, they don't pull your credit every time you update your phone, next time request them to pull your current credit report if you feel that your credit improved since the last time they did a hard pull.

agt108

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So if I cancel the Voice Plan as soon as I get the phone will I just get charged the $10 for the sim and the price of the phone?

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Well **** I just preordered and the status says backordered. I hope it's inaccurate, maybe should have preordered it in store

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234