Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Cant decide if I want black or white. That's the only thing holding me back. lol I can pre-order with no down payment. Decisions, Decisions....

I opted for black only because I wasn't sure how well the white paint would hold up over time. Didn't want it to become dingy. Interestingly enough, I have yet to come across any first impressions of what that paint stripe feels like or its possible durability.

N3 via AC App

SchlepNT

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Ordered through customer service since the website was messing up. He comped the overnight shipping charge and told me it'd arrive 13th-15th. Haven't received a text yet and the order status just says "Order Placed".

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I preordered my device with 0 down payment and next day shipping. The total was about 86.00 and includes taxes fees and the 24.99 next day shipping. I'm in New York so my tax rate may be different from yours.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I opted for black only because I wasn't sure how well the white paint would hold up over time. Didn't want it to become dingy. Interestingly enough, I have yet to come across any first impressions of what that paint stripe feels like or its possible durability.

N3 via AC App

I have a White Note 3 Since March and still looks Brand new

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered through customer service since the website was messing up. He comped the overnight shipping charge and told me it'd arrive 13th-15th. Haven't received a text yet and the order status just says "Order Placed".

That's awesome on the free overnight shipping. I was torn about it, but $25 to shave a few days off having the device in hand. I decided to pass.

N3 via AC App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome on the free overnight shipping. I was torn about it, but $25 to shave a few days off having the device in hand. I decided to pass.

N3 via AC App

$25 to get it Next day isn't a deal breaker and I am inpatient for this phone already lol.
But the N3 doesn't have the painted band around the phone. That was my only concern.

N3 via AC App

Wouldn't put much thought into it imo. The note 3 has a fake Chrome on the side and that still looks perfect and i would say the same with metal as long as you dont throw it or something

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't put much thought into it imo. The note 3 has a fake Chrome on the side and that still looks perfect and i would say the same with metal as long as you dont throw it or something

My "chrome" band looks like crap due to several drops. I use an S-view case but it doesn't offer much protection. Also have several hairline cracks in various areas: one at the S-pen silo probably drop related; one at the volume rocker probably stress related; and one on the right side of the phone, which was a freak accident from tossing my keys to the floor and hitting the "chrome" band causing a dent that eventually created a hairline crack from face of phone to back of phone.

N3 via AC App

SchlepNT

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Looks like these things may really be going out early...

Free T-Mobile Msg: Order #XXXXXXXXX is being processed. Estimated delivery date is 10/03/14. You will receive a tracking # once it ships. Visit my.t-mobile.com.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Well it turns out for my order, even though I had selected the overnight shipping upon checkout, when I checked my order history it shows ground shipping. So I called customer support and they had to cancel the order and I'll have to preorder it tomorrow. Dammit 😡

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My "chrome" band looks like crap due to several drops. I use an S-view case but it doesn't offer much protection. Also have several hairline cracks in various areas: one at the S-pen silo probably drop related; one at the volume rocker probably stress related; and one on the right side of the phone, which was a freak accident from tossing my keys to the floor and hitting the "chrome" band causing a dent that eventually created a hairline crack from face of phone to back of phone.

N3 via AC App
My sister got the same hairline crack right by the s pen entrance. And my neighbor just showed me hers yesterday because she'd just got her note 3 last month and since i had mine since launch she was wondering if i had any on mine.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If this is true which I doubt I woukd get mine tomorrow which sounds to good to be true

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Well just please keep us posted on your order. But yeah i also doubt you'll have it by tomorrow. Otherwise media outlets would be announcing early shipping for the note 4 on t-mobile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2