Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well just please keep us posted on your order. But yeah i also doubt you'll have it by tomorrow. Otherwise media outlets would be announcing early shipping for the note 4 on t-mobile.

I would be the first one to have it then :p I can hope lol. OH well It will be in my hands the day I come back from Philly though i wished i could have it in philly lol

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I never got a text message after I ordered...weird. But my order status page say being processed. Any one else not get a text after ordering?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I never got a text message after I ordered...weird. But my order status page say being processed. Any one else not get a text after ordering?

Negative. I got a text about 5 minutes after ordering. Did you ensure to set the notifications go to your number?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got mine about 2-3 mins after I ordered but maybe they sent it and you didn't recieve it yet? I know I have sent texts to my friends and they didn't get them for a while up to a day I believe.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

gladesmellzgood

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to a rep, it apparently just estimated based on your shipping. I'm guessing you paid for overnight like me?

Rep said availability is the 17th. I'm debating on cancelling and trying my luck in store.

I thought about it too but I think that it might ship prior to the 17th. Early if I'm lucky, I'm too busy with work to try and go to the store.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to a rep, it apparently just estimated based on your shipping. I'm guessing you paid for overnight like me?

Rep said availability is the 17th. I'm debating on cancelling and trying my luck in store.
Said it would ship on the 15th for me online through jump

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So according to some "documents" I've seen t-mobile said that they will ship the device the week of the release date.
If it comes Monday I won't be home to sign for it or Tuesday since I will be away for 2 days :(

This happened with my iPhone 4 pre order lol.... Was in jury duty the day it came lol

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I decided I am going to wait till they go on sale at stores on October 17th. I don't think it will be an iPhone event waiting in line.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So i pre ordered mine in store using jump at around 5:45pm on 9/24/14 and my oreder status says (order processing). I'm getting the sexy white frost..

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about it but i don't like being up selled by their Reps to buy some pair oh Headphones or a charger or a case

The sales people are just doing their jobs, however, you can always say no. I plan on accessorising my phone with at least a case, maybe a screen cover as well.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The sales people are just doing their jobs, however, you can always say no. I plan on accessorising my phone with at least a case, maybe a screen cover as well.
I know that they are but they are still annoying which is why I prefer to buy stuff online to avoid them :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670