Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

jj482

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I thought about it too but I think that it might ship prior to the 17th. Early if I'm lucky, I'm too busy with work to try and go to the store.
Me too, but it sucks that T-Mobile won't change the shipping address from the billing address.

I wanted the phone to ship to my work because there's no way I'm going to be at home. I'm hoping they ship FedEx and I can put a hold on the package since it's just down the street.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Me too, but it sucks that T-Mobile won't change the shipping address from the billing address.

I wanted the phone to ship to my work because there's no way I'm going to be at home. I'm hoping they ship FedEx and I can put a hold on the package since it's just down the street.

I just got the email mail from trouble last night and it says that it will be shipped ups but didn't give me a ship date

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
bab4f5a9c3ce532098b302ccefdcecdc.jpg

I figured but just got this as an email

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
If it comes Monday I won't be home to sign for it or Tuesday since I will be away for 2 days :(

This happened with my iPhone 4 pre order lol.... Was in jury duty the day it came lol

I pre-ordered because of the previous posts stating early shipping dates. I'm going out of town on the 18th for two weeks, so I will be very upset if it isn't delivered before I go.

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site
What's does everyone's order status on my T-Mobile say. My still says Order status : Being Processed

Order history
Pending Shipping 09/24/2014 at 08:32:44 AM
Delivery method
UPS Expedited Next Day

There is no section that says estimated delivery date.
Thanks

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
What's does everyone's order status on my T-Mobile say. My still says Order status : Being Processed

Order history
Pending Shipping 09/24/2014 at 08:32:44 AM
Delivery method
UPS Expedited Next Day

There is no section that says estimated delivery date.
Thanks

That's what mine says..... I just want my note 4 and this sucks if they ship it out on the 17th won't be getting it till the 24th maybe

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile will ship out Pre-orders earlier ... Been known to do that

We will see. The confirmed response is the system sent out incorrect dates and they won't be releasing it until the 17th. They may ship it early to get it to us by the 17th.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with T-Mobile and the rep told me that they will ship out the note 4 so it will get to us on the 17th we will see what happens....

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I bit the bullet....

Like you, I thought it was pretty clear wouldn't ship until 10-17, so I figured, why bother to pre-order.

We will see. The confirmed response is the system sent out incorrect dates and they won't be releasing it until the 17th. They may ship it early to get it to us by the 17th.

All is right for the world. I'd rather pickup in store--where they always put a screen protector on for me. :)

Last edited:

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Like you, I thought it was pretty clear wouldn't ship until 10-17, so I figured, why bother to pre-order.

All is right for the world. I'd rather pickup in store--where they always put a screen protector on for me. :)
Screen protectors are ugly and what's the point of buying note 4 for the screen if your going to make it look like crap :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO