Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Tmo's website is showing a "Preorder device available 10/15/14" currently

They are so moronic. I will never understand why they need to be so secretive about everything. We're paying a lot of money for these things, we should know exactly when we're getting them. Being that they don't charge your credit card until the phone ships, we should also know when that charge is coming through.

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Tmo's website is showing a "Preorder device available 10/15/14" currently
It says it ships by the 17 th
6ea40a9a57f51e59ffb7f50d00df5550.jpg

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
So is it safe to say that if you pre order now (todays date) and going forward you won't get the device on the 17th??? Even with overnight shipping?? R preorders backordered??

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
So is it safe to say that if you pre order now (todays date) and going forward you won't get the device on the 17th??? Even with overnight shipping?? R preorders backordered??

It's sounding that way, but Tmobile won't say a word about it. So nobody will know. We just need to wait it out and see what happens.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Damit, now to pre order and head to a store on the 17th, that is the question?

I decided to just keep my pre-order. Tmobile is very vague, but some people have been told that the stores are getting limited quantities. This whole thing is just obsurd. They know the anticipation is there, so "limited quantities" shouldn't even be in their vocabulary. With nothing written in black and white, all we can do is speculate until people start receiving their phones.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I decided to just keep my pre-order. Tmobile is just very vague, but some people have been told that the stores are getting limited quantities. This whole thing is just obsurd. They know the anticipation is there, so "limited quantities" shouldn't even be in their vocabulary. With nothing written in black and white, all we can do is speculate until people start receiving their phones.

F it, I'm just gonna pre order it, if it gets delayed, I'm sure you can cancel because they don't charge your card until device is actually shipped. I will pay for the overnight shipping

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about limited quantities, last year I was in the Tmobile store at 6pm (almost had a nervous breakdown) on the day of launch and I was the first to get the Note 3, I honestly think it's all hype. I will get it in the store the day it comes out....10/17.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about limited quantities, last year I was in the Tmobile store at 6pm (almost had a nervous breakdown) on the day of launch and I was the first to get the Note 3, I honestly think it's all hype. I will get it in the store the day it comes out....10/17.

I went into the store at 2pm on the launch day of the s5 and had to call around to find a store that still had stock. For the first 2 weeks all the stores only had white. They would get 2 or 3 black ones each week, which would be gone almost instantly. At least in my area (Minneapolis, Minnesota) Samsung phones do get sold out fairly quickly.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
With all the hype going on. I think I'm going to in early morning this time around....lol. I am in the South FL area, not sure if it makes a difference. But that day is a Friday, usually my down days. Just by reading the forum here the pre-order process seems complicated. I wonder if I can pre-order through the store. I will give them a call this AM.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey if it is isn't that a good thing? Android devices rarely go out of stock unless they don't produce enough but I doubt Samsung has this issue?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I decided to just keep my pre-order. Tmobile is very vague, but some people have been told that the stores are getting limited quantities. This whole thing is just obsurd. They know the anticipation is there, so "limited quantities" shouldn't even be in their vocabulary. With nothing written in black and white, all we can do is speculate until people start receiving their phones.

It's maybe a way to get people the pre order it asap vs walking in and asking if tb3y have it in Stock

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone here pre ordered from T-Mobile site within the last couple of days? Have they given ship dates yet or is everything still up in air? Also can you cancel a pre order?

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I wanted too. But when I tried to cancel they told me there was a chance I might get the one I pre ordered. So I'm going to wait and see if I do. If it does get canceled I'll go to the store.
Yeah that's my dilemma now, don't know if I should pre order since its been live for a week now and risk it being backordered or not delivered on the 17th or go to a store if I have a chance and try to get one there

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that's my dilemma now, don't know if I should pre order since its been live for a week now and risk it being backordered or not delivered on the 17th or go to a store if I have a chance and try to get one there
It still says its being processed. I'm going to have to wait until the 23rd.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000