Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered on the 28 the of September. My receipt said I might get it on the 23rd of October.
Well, that kinda tells me all I need to know, if I pre order now I'm sure I won't be getting it on the 17th , guess I will just have to try and sneak out of work and hit up a store that Friday for my best chance. Will lose out on the extra money from Samsung but will still save $100 bucks with the trade in

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, that kinda tells me all I need to know, if I pre order now I'm sure I won't be getting it on the 17th , guess I will just have to try and sneak out of work and hit up a store that Friday for my best chance. Will lose out on the extra money from Samsung but will still save $100 bucks with the trade in
It depends on the shipping. I got the standard shipping so I have to wait 5-7 days for it. I didn't want to pay more lol

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
It depends on the shipping. I got the standard shipping so I have to wait 5-7 days for it. I didn't want to pay more lol
Lol, oh cmon what's an extra 24 bucks, so perhaps if I pay the xtra for express shipping I can get it sooner, maybe still the 17th

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
When I preordered online last week the system wouldn't let me select the express shipping. First day available for preorder on the 24th, I preordered and selected express and checked out. Hours later I went to check the order and it only charged me for ground. Annoyed I called T-Mobile and told her the situation, and she said I can only cancel the order, wait 24hrs and do it again the next day. I did that, made sure I selected express shipping, and after check out it had selected ground shipping again! Furious, I called T-Mobile again to complain, and this rep told me that it isn't possible to choose express shipping because the phone will ship out early anyways, and with ground shipping will still get the phone in my hands on the 17th, and if it doesn't to call back.

Take that for what it's worth, but I've been reading up on forums and numerous people said T-Mobile told them the same and also when they preordered other phones previously the phone did indeed ship before and arrived the day it was released.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
When I preordered online last week the system wouldn't let me select the express shipping. First day available for preorder on the 24th, I preordered and selected express and checked out. Hours later I went to check the order and it only charged me for ground. Annoyed I called T-Mobile and told her the situation, and she said I can only cancel the order, wait 24hrs and do it again the next day. I did that, made sure I selected express shipping, and after check out it had selected ground shipping again! Furious, I called T-Mobile again to complain, and this rep told me that it isn't possible to choose express shipping because the phone will ship out early anyways, and with ground shipping will still get the phone in my hands on the 17th, and if it doesn't to call back.

Take that for what it's worth, but I've been reading up on forums and numerous people said T-Mobile told them the same and also when they preordered other phones previously the phone did indeed ship before and arrived the day it was released.

Well if this is true, will I get credited for the $24.99 I payed for the express shipping? Is it safe to assume that they will ship out ALL preorders to make sure they arrive on the 17th??

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Well if this is true, will I get credited for the $24.99 I payed for the express shipping? Is it safe to assume that they will ship out ALL preorders to make sure they arrive on the 17th??
That I do not know. What is strange is others are able to select and pay for express and I could not. If I wanted to try again I would need to cancel the second order again, wait another 24 hours, and try again the next day which I didn't want to do.

layout98

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone successfully pre-ordered an off-contact phone at full price for prepaid? You can't do it online and I've seen a post where someone said you have to call or go to a carrier store.

But I'd like to know if this is possible and what the costs are (initial deposit, etc.)... from T-Mobile's website it says you'd have to pay for the phone and one month if service.

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone successfully pre-ordered an off-contact phone at full price for prepaid? You can't do it online and I've seen a post where someone said you have to call or go to a carrier store.

But I'd like to know if this is possible and what the costs are (initial deposit, etc.)... from T-Mobile's website it says you'd have to pay for the phone and one month if service.

Yes, I pre-ordered the Note 4 from T-mobile the day it went up online. Just choose that you have excellent credit in the check out and you will be able to order it online. Select pay full amount as well.

$875 total cost for me. $750 for the phone, $12 Express shipping, $54 taxes, $10 Sim Kit and $50 deposit. I chose the $40 plan but I didn't have to pay for that in advance. As soon as I get the phone, I'll call up t-mobile and tell them that I don't want their service, I should get the $50 deposit back. I'm going to use the phone on MetroPCS.

If you're going to use T-Mobile's pre-paid service, I would guess you just need to cancel the new account they open up and use the T-mobile sim you already have.

layout98

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I've been on that pre-order page many times but didn't follow it all the way to checkout to see if I could pay full price. Unsurprisingly, T-Mo's site sure does give you the impression that you can only pre-order if you're willing to be a postpaid customer.

Thanks again!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
You are not alone. I didn't check to see if it is backordered but apparently more ppl are ordering than originally thought. When I did a fake check out it still said it would ship on or by the 14th so who knows.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 22369.jpg
    22369.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12