Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still on back order ??????

They must be giving seniors priority! I just preordered on the 9th, they charged my card on the 9th, and they shipped on the 10th, and I will have it on the 13th. Whereas a lot of people have preordered way before me, in fact last month some time. Not complaining, just showing how lopsided Tmobile preorder system works.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -- UPS shows it (no text from T-Mobile yet) --- Monday delivery!!!!!! I chose ground shipping so .. shocked to see that.

If I can get it Monday on my day off .. omg :D.

Attachments

• tracking.png
    tracking.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 51

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy for all of you, but so jealous at the same time! It would certainly be nice if at&t would jump on that bandwagon. I preordered with them on 9/26, and nothing has changed status wise. I did receive an email from them the other day, though, and I thought it was kind of strange, since I had not done anything but check the status online:

Thank you for your recent purchase of*order number*T11G-XXXXXXX.

Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.

To check the progress of your order, utilizing the order number above, please visit us at*att.com/wirelessorderstatus*or call us anytime at877.782.8870*and enter*xxxxxxxx*or the Wireless Number and Shipping Zip Code.

As soon as your order is ready you will receive an e-mail with your shipping and tracking information.

We appreciate your patience.

AT&T

Posted via the Android Central App

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok I give up just got off the phone with 5 different reps and 4 of them didn't know their azz from their face one of them was trying to get me to get an extra line or a tablet added to my T-Mobile account lmfao... The one that did know a little couldn't tell me much but that I will get a text message it's been over 27 hrs since they got their money and still no tracking number

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
They must be giving seniors priority! I just preordered on the 9th, they charged my card on the 9th, and they shipped on the 10th, and I will have it on the 13th. Whereas a lot of people have preordered way before me, in fact last month some time. Not complaining, just showing how lopsided Tmobile preorder system works.

Well, I preordered on 9/24, I'm 64 years old, and still have no tracking number, so I definitely didn't get any priority! :mad: :-X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie