Just Pre--ordered Note 4 on T-mobile's Website!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I thought it wasn't going up till noon today? Pre-ordered mine in White with 1 day shipping which is great because I back Home on the 15th so I only have to wait 1 day for the phone :)

I had to pay a $72 Down payment but I still don't quite get since my Credit History is spotless other then Inq's on my Report and the Report they used last time was Transunion which has the least amount of inq's on it's report. And my Credit score should of determined a $0 Downpayment. Oh well at least I have $28 a month to pay versus $31.50 :)

jj482

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I did it too... first "Mainstream" Smartphone I'll own...

So much for the 9AM Pre-order time... hopefully our orders are fine.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I did it too... first "Mainstream" Smartphone I'll own...

So much for the 9AM Pre-order time... hopefully our orders are fine.

How much did you pay ? Just curious as to the Downpayments lol.

Paid: $165 total
$72 for the Down payment
$24.99 for 1 day shipping
$68 or so for Tax

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I decided against pre-order since it makes me pay for shipping... Which I'd rather not do.. And it says ships by 10/17 which is release... So that would make it later...

Looks like I'm forced to the store :(.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I decided against pre-order since it makes me pay for shipping... Which I'd rather not do.. And it says ships by 10/17 which is release... So that would make it later...

Looks like I'm forced to the store :(.
Really? Says for me the 15th for me when I used jump. I was thinking of going to the store but I don't feel like getting upselled to by reps begging me to buy stuff basically lol

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The preorders actually started around 530 AM eastern time this morning for the note 4... Don't believe too many people ordered yet..I preordered the black one at 6 AM eastern time...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Really? Says for me the 15th for me when I used jump. I was thinking of going to the store but I don't feel like getting upselled to by reps begging me to buy stuff basically lol

I wouldn't be using jump. I just went to the pre-order screen and it says "Ships by 10/17" so I figured if it ships then... And I have the basic shipping I'd get it later.

Maybe I should just order and I can cancel if it's gets near and grab at a store? Incase it comes sooner? /shrug

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be using jump. I just went to the pre-order screen and it says "Ships by 10/17" so I figured if it ships then... And I have the basic shipping I'd get it later.

Maybe I should just order and I can cancel if it's gets near and grab at a store? Incase it comes sooner? /shrug
I would see what it says when you browse devices when your in my-t-mobile first

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2