I wished Apple made cases for the Note 4 and I would gladly pay $100 for it lol. I love those Leather cases ever since I had a Smart Case when I owned an iPad Air. Love the feel to it and loved seeing one of those leather cases for the iPhone 5/5s. One Can Dream lol

Anyways Any cases similar to the leather ones that apple makes for the iPhone 5/5s/6/6 plus?
    09-24-2014 09:39 AM
    I wished Apple made cases for the Note 4 and I would gladly pay $100 for it lol. I love those Leather cases ever since I had a Smart Case when I owned an iPad Air. Love the feel to it and loved seeing one of those leather cases for the iPhone 5/5s. One Can Dream lol

Anyways Any cases similar to the leather ones that apple makes for the iPhone 5/5s/6/6 plus?
    Oh hell no....sacreligious

Posted via Android Central App
    09-24-2014 10:04 AM
    Modal might make a case for the Note 4. I'd have to check to see if they made one for the Note 3.
    09-24-2014 10:05 AM
    Well I've bought the smart cases for my ipads simply because they add the least amount of weight. However the leather doesn't age well. It discolours over time. I prefer the book case style cases that Samsung make for their tablets. The s - view covers are nice but I've now decided that spigen are my favourite case manufacturer. I will get a spigen ultra clear case for the note 4 if they make one. I've got the same case on my galaxy S5.

posted from my galaxy tab pro 10.1
    09-24-2014 10:50 AM
    Well I've bought the smart cases for my ipads simply because they add the least amount of weight. However the leather doesn't age well. It discolours over time. I prefer the book case style cases that Samsung make for their tablets. The s - view covers are nice but I've now decided that spigen are my favourite case manufacturer. I will get a spigen ultra clear case for the note 4 if they make one. I've got the same case on my galaxy S5.

posted from my galaxy tab pro 10.1
    I like the discolor of the Ipad case Imo. Though I only had it for 3 months

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    09-24-2014 10:58 AM
    If price is no object, check out the Mont Blanc leather case:

Leather Montblanc Extreme Cover for Galaxy Note 4 | Montblanc
    09-24-2014 11:10 AM
    I would love to see a leather case without a flap that fit similar to the TPU cases out there(diztronic, incipio ect).
    09-24-2014 02:18 PM
    I would love to see a leather case without a flap that fit similar to the TPU cases out there(diztronic, incipio ect).
    THIS!!!!

I want a slim leather case that isn't a wallet or folio.

I'll rain down 'Likes' on anyone who can find one like the leather case for the iPhone 6 Plus.
    09-24-2014 02:20 PM
    I don't see Apple creating cases for other phones in the near future. They're going to be too busy creating cases that they can give away for yet another design flaw....

I Want Apple to Make Note 4 cases !-bentiphone6.jpg
    09-24-2014 03:58 PM
    I don't see Apple creating cases for other phones in the near future. They're going to be too busy creating cases that they can give away for yet another design flaw....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bentiphone6.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	138222
    Well TBH how many is it happening to ? Only 1-2% ? 10 million sold and no where close to 10% complaining about it unlike the iPhone 4 issues
    09-24-2014 04:04 PM
    Well TBH how many is it happening to ? Only 1-2% ? 10 million sold and no where close to 10% complaining about it unlike the iPhone 4 issues
    I don't think it matters as much how many it's happening to. What matters is a lot of people that paid a lot of money are going to start wondering if they made a mistake with their purchase.
    09-24-2014 04:13 PM
    I don't think it matters as much how many it's happening to. What matters is a lot of people that paid a lot of money are going to start wondering if they made a mistake with their purchase.
    Every mass produced product will have issues... Simply return and get it exchanged. First time blame it on bad luck 2nd time is when it should be a problem....

09-24-2014 04:25 PM
    Every mass produced product will have issues... Simply return and get it exchanged. First time blame it on bad luck 2nd time is when it should be a problem....

That's true, but how many products do you know have people sitting in line 3-4 days before their release? And then you have to figure through the length of ownership, is it going to get bent? I'm not defending the average apple consumer that's going to have issue with this, but I know that they will have issue with it.
    09-24-2014 04:30 PM
    That's true, but how many products do you know have people sitting in line 3-4 days before their release? And then you have to figure through the length of ownership, is it going to get bent? I'm not defending the average apple consumer that's going to have issue with this, but I know that they will have issue with it.
    My opinion is don't care about what public says.... Xbox 360 had what a 33% failure rate for red ring of death and then the E74 message? My xbox did due but it was for something else other then those 2 reasons and was pretty rare. I never had another broken one after that yet people have gone through 15

09-24-2014 04:39 PM