09-29-2014 01:37 PM
98 1234
tools
    Actually i don't like it, it is too large to me
    Hmmm....

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2014 09:33 AM
    I might stop by the local verizon store during lunch today to see if they have the note 4 for display yet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-26-2014 09:50 AM
    Just spoke to my friend who works at the att store in west Hartford, ct store

Guess what?

They are setting up the Galaxy S watch AND the Note 4 for display at their store right now.

Will stop by lunch time to check it out. YESSSSS!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-26-2014 10:17 AM
    The thing I'm waiting on to see with the Note 4 is if the radio is any better. If it's not, then I'm sticking with my N3 for a while, hopefully to pay it off (I'm on Edge). I mean, I'd LOVE the N4, but paying this thing off will lower my monthly bill!
    09-26-2014 11:35 AM
    Would also love to hear if this is true. Will have to make a special trip to Best Buy today if it's confirmed!
    Had an e-mail in the inbox this morning from Best Buy about a "2 Day Sale", but it also included a blurb about the Note 4 being on display in stores today. It included a link to this page on BestBuy.com:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4- BestBuy

The page says that all Best Buy stores and select Best Buy Mobile stores will have it on display today, so it seems like it's confirmed.

Interestingly, it seems that Best Buy is jumping on the guaranteed $200 trade in promotion as well. Of course, they'll give it to you in the form of a Best Buy gift card. I'm assuming that Samsung is either issuing some sort of generic gift card or even a check so you can use your money as you see fit.
    09-26-2014 11:58 AM
    Had an e-mail in the inbox this morning from Best Buy about a "2 Day Sale", but it also included a blurb about the Note 4 being on display in stores today. It included a link to this page on BestBuy.com:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4- BestBuy

The page says that all Best Buy stores and select Best Buy Mobile stores will have it on display today, so it seems like it's confirmed.

Interestingly, it seems that Best Buy is jumping on the guaranteed $200 trade in promotion as well. Of course, they'll give it to you in the form of a Best Buy gift card. I'm assuming that Samsung is either issuing some sort of generic gift card or even a check so you can use your money as you see fit.
    And it still does not say if they will honor the promotion if you buy the phone off contract at bestbuy. This should have been made clear from the beginning. Big failure Samsung/bestbuy.

09-26-2014 12:20 PM
    That's what she said!

09-26-2014 12:22 PM
    I just checked out the Note 4 at Bestbuy here in Columbus, IN.
    The rep said that she just put the display out today.
    The display on that phone is super nice, I played a videos and was super crisp.
    Will go back later today when I get off work to check out other features.
    Note 4 In Stores Friday 9/26-20140926_122814-1-.jpg
    reesh11 likes this.
    09-26-2014 01:17 PM
    I just checked out the Note 4 at Bestbuy here in Columbus, IN.
    The rep said that she just put the display out today.
    The display on that phone is super nice, I played a videos and was super crisp.
    Will go back later today when I get off work to check out other features.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140926_122814[1].jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	416.9 KB 
ID:	138542
    I almost want to go to Bestbuy to just check it out lol
    09-26-2014 01:38 PM
    Just called my "local" Best Buy and they have it as well!! Headed there after work!

09-26-2014 01:46 PM
    Just spoke to my friend who works at the att store in west Hartford, ct store

Guess what?

They are setting up the Galaxy S watch AND the Note 4 for display at their store right now.

Will stop by lunch time to check it out. YESSSSS!
    So the phone is gorgeous! The screen as everyone said its super super nice!

The white one they had did have this white paint on the sides. Wasn't a fan of that. Was getting the black one any way.

Touch whiz was snappy compared to note 3.

No lag anywhere.

Multi window is fast!! And very user friendly.

Stylus is much better than note 3.

Very nice to hold due to the metal build quality and the faux leather is great!

Not sure if I'll put a case on it right away. (Bought the Verus metal from Amazon).

Also not sure how the tempered glass will fit considering where the screen falls off is rounded. I guess we'll see. (Also ordered from Amazon - the spigen tempered glass)

S watch is gorgeous in person and super super comfortable to wear everyday.

CANNOT WAIT FOR OCT 17th!!
    09-26-2014 02:11 PM
    At best buy now! I wish this was available now. Love it and the screen is amazing!

09-26-2014 02:13 PM
    Good to hear guys. Wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere. I'd have to get on a plane to get to my nearest best buy.

09-26-2014 02:16 PM
    Coming from a Note 2, the screen is just amazing. Watched one of the demo 1440p videos on the phone... literally jaw dropping. Can't wait to start shooting videos with this thing.

Build quality!!! This will be my first smartphone I'm not going to use a case with. I'll miss having the kickstand from my thin Note 2 case, but this phone is too beautiful to cover up. Can't wait to get one.
    09-26-2014 02:35 PM
    This will be my first smartphone I'm not going to use a case with. I'll miss having the kickstand from my thin Note 2 case, but this phone is too beautiful to cover up.
    Check out the FlyGrip. I've had one on my Note 2 for nearly two years, and I plan to transfer it to my Note 4. It helps you to hold and use the phone one-handed, and it serves as a kickstand in both portrait and landscape orientations. Best Cell Phone Accessories, Hard To Use with One Hand – FLYGRIP
    09-26-2014 02:52 PM
    Also not sure how the tempered glass will fit considering where the screen falls off is rounded. I guess we'll see. (Also ordered from Amazon - the spigen tempered glass)
    Does the stylus function fine with the tempered glass? Just asking because I was going to try it on the Note 4 and ive never had a phone with a stylus or tempered glass, im coming from an S4
    09-26-2014 02:56 PM
    Does the stylus function fine with the tempered glass? Just asking because I was going to try it on the Note 4 and ive never had a phone with a stylus or tempered glass, im coming from an S4
    No issues with tempered glass on my note 3. Love it!
    whaddupdoe likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:02 PM
    Our verizon store got it just like they said they would. Gear vr is set up to. They set it up for a midget though so it was barely usable for me. This phone is awesome. I am still keeping my eyes on the droid turbo and the z3 compact though.
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 In Stores Friday 9/26-1411760254541.jpg  
    09-26-2014 03:40 PM
    Has anyone else tested the external speaker, since someone in another thread mentioned some issues with it?
    09-26-2014 03:58 PM
    Demo units 9/26....

Release Oct. 17th (or later for some)...

Sense made = 0.
    09-26-2014 04:03 PM
    Our verizon store got it just like they said they would. Gear vr is set up to. They set it up for a midget though so it was barely usable for me. This phone is awesome. I am still keeping my eyes on the droid turbo and the z3 compact though.
    No Verizon logo on the home button.......does the back have the Verizon printing on it?
    09-26-2014 04:07 PM
    I just got back from a local AT&T store to check out the Note 4 and Gear S. The light weight and feel remind me of the Note 3, display screen is to die for. Sorry didn't check out the speaker, wished I had. The only complaint I have is the back cover, a very very cheap feel, has a very hard plastic feel to it even though it looks ok. The Alpha's back looks and feel much better, has a better faux texter and grip. I will buy it though come 10/17.
    09-26-2014 04:32 PM
    Local best buy had one, and I'm more excited than ever. Hopefully Verizon gets it before the 23rd.
    The camera was fast and the shots were super sweet. And that screen was beyond awesome compared to my M7.
    They also has the Note Edge. Definitely don't want that. Feels too oddly shaped in my hand.

09-26-2014 05:52 PM
    So the phone is gorgeous! The screen as everyone said its super super nice!

The white one they had did have this white paint on the sides. Wasn't a fan of that. Was getting the black one any way.

Touch whiz was snappy compared to note 3.

No lag anywhere.

Multi window is fast!! And very user friendly.

Stylus is much better than note 3.

Very nice to hold due to the metal build quality and the faux leather is great!

Not sure if I'll put a case on it right away. (Bought the Verus metal from Amazon).

S watch is gorgeous in person and super super comfortable to wear everyday.

CANNOT WAIT FOR OCT 17th!!
    Was there any carrier BLOATWARE on it?

09-26-2014 06:14 PM
    Look at this sexy beast!! I hate that paint crap on the sides. Otherwise very beautiful! AMAZING display! Preordered black in store.

Attached Thumbnails Note 4 In Stores Friday 9/26-19600.jpg  
    09-26-2014 06:22 PM
98 1234