What phone are you ditching to get the Note 4? Why?

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm dumping the iPhone 6. What a piece of crap of a phone. I've had 3 freezes in 1 week.
The only good thing is the finger scanner. Wish we could get one that is as good on Android.

Last edited:

BCS2k

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 928 here. I was an early adopter of android, getting the G1 the day it came out. Made a switch to Windows phone, which in all honesty I really like the OS. However, it's getting to the point where there just isn't the app support, and it doesn't appear to be getting better. So time to go back. My brother-in-law has the Note 3, and I've been checking it out. Really excited to go with the Note 4.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
If you guys are doing the offer and trading devices like the S4, S5 and G2, you are fiscally nuts ;) Better to get a cheap phone and trade it instead, IF trying to get the $200 offer. My S4 32gb will be a back-up and I am trading an Incredible for the deal at BB.

Shamrock_627

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
htc EVO 4G LTE

Why? It's a piece of crap. I am currently on my 4th phone. 3 times the screen stopped responding.

Will be my first Note.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm going back and forth because I have the n3 played with the n4 at best buy and it's nice but so is my note 3 , as be if they released the gold one I'd be more inclined to act

Posted via Android Central App

utopiate

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm ditching my HTC 8X. After 4 years of windows phone I've tired of being a beta tester. Black Note 4 arrives 17th October

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 920 (had iphones before that).
Enjoyed the Windows Phone OS but wanted to try something different.
This will be my first Android device.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If you guys are doing the offer and trading devices like the S4, S5 and G2, you are fiscally nuts ;) Better to get a cheap phone and trade it instead, IF trying to get the $200 offer. My S4 32gb will be a back-up and I am trading an Incredible for the deal at BB.
Or maybe just want to keep it simple?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
As I have mentioned in other threads, I am going from an iPhone 4 bought when they first came out. Ditching it for the N4. Nothing Apple did in between did anything for me although I tried to like them. Then the 6 series came out and it does less than nothing for me. But I have nothing bad to say about the i4. Wish they had done a better job between then and now. Interesting to see users ditching some devices much newer than my i4 for the N4. One good thing about keeping devices too long and caring for them is that once you are compelled to move on, you really are making a major switch. Hard to complain about a less than sterling fingerprint scanner when you have had NO fingerprint scanner.

The fact that Samsung has made a true phablet and has upgraded the S pen just made it too hard to ignore. See ya' Apple....hello Sammy!

PS, own several MacBooks. So they still enjoy some of my business.

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Note 2 to Note 4. (Seriously considered Nexus, but no removeable battery is a deal breaker)

Note 2 still is fine except the funky gps. Which seems to be a samsung issue, hopefully won't see it with the Note 4. And because I had an upgrade and wanted a new toy. And its only $100 out of pocket with trading in a phone at BB. (Trading in the old old Galaxy S2 muahah and keeping Note 2 as spare)

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've had 3 iPhones: 3G, 4, and 5. Jumping ship and I'm so EXCITED to get my N4!! I'm just annoyed I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK because I"m on Verizon. :-$

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey