Done by an iPhone site!

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Bend Test! #Bendgate:

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2014 08:40 AM
    Thank you, everything Iphone....sounds like the YouTube reviewers are receiving their pre-launch versions as well. Excited about seeing some in depth video reviews on this beast soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
    09-26-2014 09:21 AM
    Goes to show that the Note 4 is made of quality and durable materials.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)
    09-27-2014 04:58 AM
    WOW Maybe he should actually try to bend it. His finger werent even applying pressure. In the iphone video that guy uses every bit of strength he has to bend it and you can see it when his fingers bend and turn purple. This guy was a joke, he didnt even try bending and gave it a stamp of approval.

I cant even find a website for everything iphone. Fake video? Based on not trying to bend it and lack of website?
    09-29-2014 06:53 AM
    WOW Maybe he should actually try to bend it. His finger werent even applying pressure. In the iphone video that guy uses every bit of strength he has to bend it and you can see it when his fingers bend and turn purple. This guy was a joke, he didnt even try bending and gave it a stamp of approval.

I cant even find a website for everything iphone. Fake video? Based on not trying to bend it and lack of website?
    The website is listed in the video at the 4 second mark.
    everythingiphonechannel.com
    Wirth that being said I could not find the video or mention of it.
    09-29-2014 01:11 PM

The website is listed in the video at the 4 second mark.

Wirth that being said I could not find the video or mention of it on the site.
    09-29-2014 01:12 PM
    Do you really think applied any pressure? If you think so, you're a fool.
    09-29-2014 02:00 PM
    Do you really think applied any pressure? If you think so, you're a fool.
    The guy said he put enough pressure in the comments. Plus, its an iPhone site so I doubt he would try to make it look overly strong.

With that said he could have applied more

09-29-2014 02:50 PM
    The guy just did it for all the views. It's obvious. He never intended on using all his strength like the unbox guy did to the iPhone.
    09-29-2014 02:53 PM
    Yeah I couldnt find anything either.
    Puzzling that the note has been out several days now (i know not everywhere) and theres only one dubious note 4 bend video.
    Cmon, he said he put enough pressure? Clearly he did not based on what you saw in the video. Plus last years note 3 did in fact bend as well, this is a newer thinner note 4, it has to bend! Tired of hearing comparisons of last years note 3 to this years iphone 6+. I want to see a legitimate test on the newest lightest and thinnest note yet as has been done to the newest lightest and thinnest iphone.

Also I was in the apple store today and held the 6 plus for the first time. That thing is huge. I hate it. That said, if i purchased one i would definitely take care not to apply a lot of pressure, like in tight pants for 18 hours, but thats common sense right. I swear I would think the same thing if I purchased a note 4. They are $700 - $1000 electronic devices.

Truth is it doesnt matter if either phone bends. How much is enough? So the iphone cant stand up to the strength of a grown person, can the note stand up to me stepping on it? The new Samsung sport is water resistant but it cant go to 500 meters, its not water proof. These are not good reason to not buy these devices. They are all extenuating circumstances. The guy bending the iphone was shaking cause he was applying so much strength, fingers turning purple and pretty bent.

Anyway these have been some fun conversations with coworkers who are split about it.
    Fr0gburp3r and Eclipse2K like this.
    09-30-2014 10:02 PM
    At least the iPhone 6 does not suffer from #uglygate and #laggate.
    10-09-2014 08:28 PM
    At least the iPhone 6 does not suffer from #uglygate and #laggate.
    My dad can beat up your dad. lol
    10-09-2014 08:34 PM
    Unbox Therapy did a bend test. It bent. Not as badly as the iPhone 6 Plus, but it still bent.

Galaxy Note 4 Bend Test:

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-09-2014 08:37 PM
    To me these bend tests don't mean much. Who would do intentionally try to do that to their phones? I would expect any phone to bend to some degree if you truly are trying to bend it. I do however express allot of concern if a so called "mobile" device bends just by simply being in one's pocket though as that's where the majority of people put them.

10-09-2014 08:53 PM
    To me these bend tests don't mean much. Who would do intentionally try to do that to their phones? I would expect any phone to bend to some degree if you truly are trying to bend it. I do however express allot of concern if a so called "mobile" device bends just by simply being in one's pocket though as that's where the majority of people put them.

I agree with you and that's part of the problem with the whole bendgate fiasco. There are videos of people intentionally bending phones, and they are bending, but that isn't a real world test. The other side are the few forum posts that have come up where people claim the phone bent in a pocket, but there is no proof other than their word on how it actually happened.

If you look at the "one of the nine" website you'll see like 65 posts with bent phones. Here's the thing... It is a mix of iPhone 6s and 6 Pluses, and a bunch of the pics are from retail stores. I was in Best Buy playing with the Note 4 the other day and I saw at least 5 people check out the iPhone display across the aisle, and guess what each of them did? Yup, tried to bend the phone. For this reason, pictures from retail stores mean nothing to me. As for the rest of the pics, some appear to be duplicates with different user names, some seem dubious like they might be knock off phones.

Even if you count all of them, including the display units and questionable pics, it is a tiny number of phones and the owner of that site is scouring forums to find these pictures. Considering the popularity of the phone, if it were truly wide spread you would see a lot more photos on forums at this point.

In real world settings, with people that don't abuse their phones, I just don't see this as being a problem for the Note 4, or the new iPhones.

Katrina White1 likes this.
    10-09-2014 09:17 PM
    I agree with you and that's part of the problem with the whole bendgate fiasco. There are videos of people intentionally bending phones, and they are bending, but that isn't a real world test. The other side are the few forum posts that have come up where people claim the phone bent in a pocket, but there is no proof other than their word on how it actually happened.

If you look at the "one of the nine" website you'll see like 65 posts with bent phones. Here's the thing... It is a mix of iPhone 6s and 6 Pluses, and a bunch of the pics are from retail stores. I was in Best Buy playing with the Note 4 the other day and I saw at least 5 people check out the iPhone display across the aisle, and guess what each of them did? Yup, tried to bend the phone. For this reason, pictures from retail stores mean nothing to me. As for the rest of the pics, some appear to be duplicates with different user names, some seem dubious like they might be knock off phones.

Even if you count all of them, including the display units and questionable pics, it is a tiny number of phones and the owner of that site is scouring forums to find these pictures. Considering the popularity of the phone, if it were truly wide spread you would see a lot more photos on forums at this point.

In real world settings, with people that don't abuse their phones, I just don't see this as being a problem for the Note 4, or the new iPhones.

Very well said. I wish more people on these forums were as insightful as you. Maybe we can all get on with enjoying our phones without the usual childish comments and harassment.
    10-10-2014 12:13 AM
    Very well said. I wish more people on these forums were as insightful as you. Maybe we can all get on with enjoying our phones without the usual childish comments and harassment.
    Agreed.

We all look for different things when we buy a phone. Let's all enjoy what we like. Our choices have no effect on another's choice or opinion.

10-10-2014 02:39 AM
    Looking for views.
    10-10-2014 03:46 AM