Has anyone pre ordered at a Sprint store?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried pre ordering at best buy but this time around they couldn't do it because I have a business account. How does the trade in work, same as in best buy? What about if you call to pre order, how will they handle the trade in? I have bought my phones at best buy for the last 7 years and this is the first time they're giving me a hard time.

Thanks for any replies.

Posted via Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I tried pre ordering at best buy but this time around they couldn't do it because I have a business account. How does the trade in work, same as in best buy? What about if you call to pre order, how will they handle the trade in? I have bought my phones at best buy for the last 7 years and this is the first time they're giving me a hard time.

Thanks for any replies.

You have to pre order in the store more than likely. Because store pickup is not available. When you pre-order you put $50 down which the immediately put on a gift card for you to keep. When you pickup the phone on the 17th that is when you do the trade in and get the $200 gift card.

capitaltpt

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Best buy cannot process business accounts. It's part of their contract with Sprint. You'll have to go to a carrier store.

Posted via the Android Central App

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
They did manage to upgrade my business partners phone just the other day, but that was a phone that's already available. It's the pre orders they can't do. I guess I will go to a Sprint store tomorrow, although I don't have any corporate ones in my town. Will see if they can get it pre ordered and hopefully make the trade in experience of my Note 3 easy as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech