Has anyone done a hands on comparison of the Note 4 camera to the IPhone 6 plus?

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I had a chance to try an IPhone 6 plus and was blown away by its camera compared to that of my N3. I was amazed by how quickly it focused, how sharp the pictures were even in low light and even close-up. I tried to get a blurry picture by shaking the phone, but couldn't. I was impressed by the vibrant colors and low noise.

I have not been able to try a N4 in a similar way. Have any of you compared the N4 camera to that of the IPhone 6 plus? What did you think? If you owned a N3, is the N4 camera significantly improved?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Anthony Mclean

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Probably have to wait till review comparison comes out online...but the s5 daytime quality is great im sure note 4 daytime photos is as good or better then iphone... but low light is pathetic I pray its better

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
It is the low light performance of the N4 that I am particularly worried about. It is IMO one of the biggest weakness of the N3. Most of the time I am taking pictures indoors in the evening, and I find the N3 pictures disappointing. They lack sharpness, which optical image stabilization in the N4 should help. If it doesn't, I will be seriously considering the IPhone 6 plus.
Hasn't anybody been to Best Buy and tried both?

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Probably have to wait till review comparison comes out online...but the s5 daytime quality is great im sure note 4 daytime photos is as good or better then iphone... but low light is pathetic I pray its better

From what I've heard the s5 and and the N4 have cameras made from different manufacturers.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
It is the low light performance of the N4 that I am particularly worried about. It is IMO one of the biggest weakness of the N3. Most of the time I am taking pictures indoors in the evening, and I find the N3 pictures disappointing. They lack sharpness, which optical image stabilization in the N4 should help. If it doesn't, I will be seriously considering the IPhone 6 plus.

Yes, that's the biggest gripe in my Note 3. Note 4 is reported to use Sony camera sensor right? I have seen Sony smartphone camera works wonder in low light environment & if Note 4 really incorporate this sensor then we have a great goodie in store for us! :)