Note 4 Possible early release?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Since Samsung released it earlier in Korea do you think they could possibly release it early here in the US?

Posted via Android Central App

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Possible early release?

doubtful. still has to make it's way through customs etc. and obviously verizon has to be a week late to the party, as per usual..lol

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

North america is not their priority since apple has already released here. China & India are their 2 main priorities since they are the largest wireless markets.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

It sure would be nice but as long as I get it on the 17th I'll be more than happy! I can't believe how badly Apple screwed up the 6 Plus preorder! I guess it's ok they did cause it got me looking at other options and preordered the N4 as soon as I saw it!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

It sure would be nice but as long as I get it on the 17th I'll be more than happy! I can't believe how badly Apple screwed up the 6 Plus preorder! I guess it's ok they did cause it got me looking at other options and preordered the N4 as soon as I saw it!

I'm late to the N4 party but this thing is a total beast and sexy too. Gonna be a long wait til the 17th, but at least I can learn more about the S-pen so when it does come, i'm ready to rock.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Read in another thread may be 11th or 12th. Granted this was from a Best Buy employee so we'll see. That'd be great tho the 11th is my birthday :)

Posted via Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems no way an early release in the US due to the terms of the Samsung $200 offer. It ceases on 10/17 for pre order. Seems as obvious as it can legally be that anything earlier is a release goof.

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I pre-ordered mine from Costco. They have an estimated delivery date of 10/23. Within a few hours, I got an order confirmation email from Verizon.

rayovacson

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
OCTOBER 10-12 all Samsung United States Best Buy store employees have blackout dates not to take off work yet not the 17th. So if you can t 2 and 2 together Id say get ready for an early release. :) -Go in to a store and ask yourself (you have to go to the Samsung booth).

Enjoy!

bwright16

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Will it only be sold at the Samsung locations in Best Buy or will they ship out pre orders early? Because I notice when you ask about the release date for the US model N4 on twitter they will not give you a date whatsoever but if someone asks about the release date of say for example, the UK model, they responded with October 10th.

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
OCTOBER 10-12 all Samsung United States Best Buy store employees have blackout dates not to take off work yet not the 17th. So if you can t 2 and 2 together Id say get ready for an early release. :) -Go in to a store and ask yourself (you have to go to the Samsung booth).

Enjoy!

I really want to believe this but I don't see this happening just because I can't see anyway Samsung would allow Best Buy to sell the Note 4 before the major wireless carriers. Especially seeing how they have already put out the dates for shipments on pre-orders last month and if it launched early at Best Buy then the wireless carriers would be smashed with people cancelling their pre-orders so I don't see this happening.

Also look at this link that talks about the same thing back in August, just Google "Samsung Galaxy Note May Be Released After September 15" and it should be the first link from PhoneArena.

It would be nice if they launched it early but I believe they are just doing training for the launch that next week and nothing more

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing its a Columbus day sale. I don't think the launch of the note 4 is a major event for best buy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Enjoy!

I will believe this when I see it ... Since Samsung has confirmed the 17th along with my carrier (T-Mobile).

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I talked to the Samsung rep at the Galaxy Experience display in BB and he said there's pretty much no chance of this happening. He could know nothing, but he sounded pretty confident to me.