10-03-2014 11:21 AM
29 12
tools
    Since Samsung released it earlier in Korea do you think they could possibly release it early here in the US?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-28-2014 02:49 PM
    doubtful. still has to make it's way through customs etc. and obviously verizon has to be a week late to the party, as per usual..lol
    09-28-2014 03:16 PM
    North america is not their priority since apple has already released here. China & India are their 2 main priorities since they are the largest wireless markets.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-28-2014 03:30 PM
    I'm told by T-mo and Best Buy, October 17th...
    09-28-2014 03:32 PM
    It sure would be nice but as long as I get it on the 17th I'll be more than happy! I can't believe how badly Apple screwed up the 6 Plus preorder! I guess it's ok they did cause it got me looking at other options and preordered the N4 as soon as I saw it!
    09-28-2014 06:20 PM
    It sure would be nice but as long as I get it on the 17th I'll be more than happy! I can't believe how badly Apple screwed up the 6 Plus preorder! I guess it's ok they did cause it got me looking at other options and preordered the N4 as soon as I saw it!
    I'm late to the N4 party but this thing is a total beast and sexy too. Gonna be a long wait til the 17th, but at least I can learn more about the S-pen so when it does come, i'm ready to rock.
    09-28-2014 07:38 PM
    Read in another thread may be 11th or 12th. Granted this was from a Best Buy employee so we'll see. That'd be great tho the 11th is my birthday

09-28-2014 11:30 PM
    Seems no way an early release in the US due to the terms of the Samsung $200 offer. It ceases on 10/17 for pre order. Seems as obvious as it can legally be that anything earlier is a release goof.
    09-29-2014 12:32 AM
    No need for a early release, let them fix the gap issues.....
    09-29-2014 10:37 AM
    Read in another thread may be 11th or 12th. Granted this was from a Best Buy employee so we'll see. That'd be great tho the 11th is my birthday

The 1st is mine! Happy birthday to us girl!
    reesh11 likes this.
    09-29-2014 10:48 AM
    The 1st is mine! Happy birthday to us girl!
    Happy birthday! I figure I will buy myself a Note every year as a present lol

09-29-2014 10:50 AM
    Happy birthday! I figure I will buy myself a Note every year as a present lol

Lmbo....i told a friend that exact same thing.! Too funny!
    reesh11 likes this.
    09-29-2014 10:55 AM
    I pre-ordered mine from Costco. They have an estimated delivery date of 10/23. Within a few hours, I got an order confirmation email from Verizon.
    09-29-2014 07:36 PM
    OCTOBER 10-12 all Samsung United States Best Buy store employees have blackout dates not to take off work yet not the 17th. So if you can t 2 and 2 together Id say get ready for an early release. -Go in to a store and ask yourself (you have to go to the Samsung booth).

Enjoy!
    09-30-2014 02:39 PM
    No need for a early release, let them fix the gap issues.....
    Samsung already responded (pretty much) about this.

http://www.androidcentral.com/galaxy...re-says-manual
    09-30-2014 02:48 PM
    Will it only be sold at the Samsung locations in Best Buy or will they ship out pre orders early? Because I notice when you ask about the release date for the US model N4 on twitter they will not give you a date whatsoever but if someone asks about the release date of say for example, the UK model, they responded with October 10th.
    09-30-2014 08:38 PM
    OCTOBER 10-12 all Samsung United States Best Buy store employees have blackout dates not to take off work yet not the 17th. So if you can t 2 and 2 together Id say get ready for an early release. -Go in to a store and ask yourself (you have to go to the Samsung booth).

Enjoy!
    I really want to believe this but I don't see this happening just because I can't see anyway Samsung would allow Best Buy to sell the Note 4 before the major wireless carriers. Especially seeing how they have already put out the dates for shipments on pre-orders last month and if it launched early at Best Buy then the wireless carriers would be smashed with people cancelling their pre-orders so I don't see this happening.

Also look at this link that talks about the same thing back in August, just Google "Samsung Galaxy Note May Be Released After September 15" and it should be the first link from PhoneArena.

It would be nice if they launched it early but I believe they are just doing training for the launch that next week and nothing more
    falecha75 likes this.
    10-01-2014 12:47 PM
    I'm guessing its a Columbus day sale. I don't think the launch of the note 4 is a major event for best buy.

Posted via the Android Central App
    erinpac and Bamm83 like this.
    10-01-2014 01:50 PM

Enjoy!
    I will believe this when I see it ... Since Samsung has confirmed the 17th along with my carrier (T-Mobile).
    10-01-2014 01:52 PM
    I talked to the Samsung rep at the Galaxy Experience display in BB and he said there's pretty much no chance of this happening. He could know nothing, but he sounded pretty confident to me.
    10-01-2014 02:48 PM
    I'm with you guys, just telling you what the Samsung reps told me. 100% true. The reason I know they were being honest was they said "We aren't even being told why there are blackout dates on the 10th-12th" and this was two weeks ago. Now we find out that its coming out in Asia all of a sudden on the 10th. HMMMM.... just sayin. If its not true, I don't care, we have the date of the 17th announced, but if it is I'm glad I got to know those guys and get my phone a week early. FYI Asia had a date of the 17th too originally google release date asia Note 4.

As far as the other retailers go, I went to Verizon store - currently with AT&T but switching (and currently have an old iPhone and switching). They said the 17th but didn't know a thing about the $200 Samsung rebate and said they couldn't beat best buys deal. FYI best buys deal is this... THE PHONE IS FREE, NO ACTIVATION FEE, and $200 in Best Buy Gift Certificates if you PRE ORDER. You will have to trade in ANY smart phone. We went and bought new boost mobile smart phones for $29. The only thing you have to pay is the TAX on the deal which is $50. Verizon couldn't do anything to touch the offer, just said they had a cheaper protection plan - which is true. However you cant hang on to your phone if it breaks until your new one comes in. Verizon sends it off for repair. FYI so you guys don't think I'm pro-Verizon you can do the same deal with AT&T but I forget the name of their deal,.. perhaps "Edge"?

THREE new Samsung Note 4's for nothing plus $600 in best buy gift certificates. Enjoy buying elsewhere!

Anyway lets hope for the 10th and worst case its the 17th.
    10-02-2014 02:36 AM
    I'm with you guys, just telling you what the Samsung reps told me. 100% true. The reason I know they were being honest was they said "We aren't even being told why there are blackout dates on the 10th-12th" and this was two weeks ago. Now we find out that its coming out in Asia all of a sudden on the 10th. HMMMM.... just sayin. If its not true, I don't care, we have the date of the 17th announced, but if it is I'm glad I got to know those guys and get my phone a week early. FYI Asia had a date of the 17th too originally google release date asia Note 4.

As far as the other retailers go, I went to Verizon store - currently with AT&T but switching (and currently have an old iPhone and switching). They said the 17th but didn't know a thing about the $200 Samsung rebate and said they couldn't beat best buys deal. FYI best buys deal is this... THE PHONE IS FREE, NO ACTIVATION FEE, and $200 in Best Buy Gift Certificates if you PRE ORDER. You will have to trade in ANY smart phone. We went and bought new boost mobile smart phones for $29. The only thing you have to pay is the TAX on the deal which is $50. Verizon couldn't do anything to touch the offer, just said they had a cheaper protection plan - which is true. However you cant hang on to your phone if it breaks until your new one comes in. Verizon sends it off for repair. FYI so you guys don't think I'm pro-Verizon you can do the same deal with AT&T but I forget the name of their deal,.. perhaps "Edge"?

THREE new Samsung Note 4's for nothing plus $600 in best buy gift certificates. Enjoy buying elsewhere!

Hmm, are you sure the phone is free? I haven't heard that anywhere.
    10-02-2014 04:14 AM

Are you sure you didn't buy it on Verizon edge (device payment plan)? I haven't seen anything about the note 4 being free on contract.

Better yet, can you post a picture of the receipt?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    10-02-2014 09:08 AM

Cheaper protection plan? Verizon has 2 tiers of protection plans. However, you can buy a phone at best buy without updating your protection plan. Actually, when I got my son's phone at Best Buy, I left the cheap asurion insurance on his line and added the Geek Squad protection. The Verizon one only if the phone is lost.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 01:17 PM
    Hmm, are you sure the phone is free? I haven't heard that anywhere.
    I think he was referring to the Next program and still get 200 bucks . You wish!

Wrong!
    10-02-2014 06:30 PM
29 12