Easy chart gone on note 4

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So I visited Best Buy here in Texas and i got about 20 minutes to check out the note 4. One thing in particular that I noticed that was missing was easy chart. I asked the sales rep for help and we both couldn't find it no where in Snote app or any where else in the note 4. I'm most concern because i use that feature the most on my note 3. If anyone of you guys get a chance to have hands on with the note 4 please look for that feature for me and update me if possible. Anyway the note 4 is indeed one of the most beautiful phones of 2014 hands down. ● The s pen writing experience has been upgraded and feels more like writing with a real pen on paper. Maybe they've changed the tips as well along with the 2x more pressure sensitivity. ● There's definitely a few things to get use to UI wise. Like for me i noticed a few things that I'm use to being in a certain place have been moved somewhere else. ● Photo text feature in snote is flawless and able to convert the image at any angle. So I'm not a tech head so bear with me because i don't know anything about benchmark testing or such . This is the point of view from someone who's just a lover of the note line and i use my phone with real world use so my opinions and experience is just of that.