Just Played with three Note 4's

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I just got through playing with three Note 4's at my local BestBuy here in Branson, MO. All I can say is WOW!! I took my Note 2 in with me to compare, in my opinion the Note 4 is a big leap compared to my Note 2. I got to play with them an hour probably, they were all the White versions. I have had my Note 4 pre-ordered through Verizon for a week now....and I simply couldn't wait....I had to go try it out! LOL.

The screen is just amazing....i have never seen anything as clear and deep as it is.....big difference from my Note 2, although I do understand the screen is brighter on the Note 4.

The back on the White version I'd still kinda plasticy feeling, but has much better feel than my Note 2. As far as speed goes while surfing the internet,there isn't even a comparison between my Note 2 and the Note 4. The Note 4 is alot faster, even with all the Retail crap installed. I made sure to close out all apps and deleted all Cache on each before I tested....iwas amazed at the speed of the Note 4.

I also didn't detect any distortion even with the volume cranked up high, it is a little tinny sounding, but we are talking a very compact phone here, still sounded awesome considering how compact it is.

All three phones were #SM910X (I believe that was the number). One of them had 15.xx GB space left after all the Retail bloat, and one had 17.5x GB space left, while the 3rd had 17.8x GB of Ininternal storage left. The one i used for the speed test was the one with only 15.xx GB storage. I made sure all 3 of them were runningthe latest updates....i didn't detect NO lag whatsoever with the TouchWiz on the Note 4 like I do with my Note 2.

The Stylus is light years ahead of the Note 2 stylus, much more realistic, very, very nice.

I CANNOT wait to recieve my Note 4 in the mail!! :)

Also....wanted to add, I looked for the screen seperation on all 3 of them, i could not detect anything like that on those......

Hope this helps with people that's still trying to decide....

All in all.....my conclusion is my Note 2 don't hold a candle to the Note 4.....and I love my Note 2, it has been a fantastic phone, just not up to par with it's more powerful brother....

Brian

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got through playing with three Note 4's at my local BestBuy here in Branson, MO. All I can say is WOW!! I took my Note 2 in with me to compare, in my opinion the Note 4 is a big leap compared to my Note 2. I got to play with them an hour probably, they were all the White versions. I have had my Note 4 pre-ordered through Verizon for a week now....and I simply couldn't wait....I had to go try it out! LOL.

The screen is just amazing....i have never seen anything as clear and deep as it is.....big difference from my Note 2, although I do understand the screen is brighter on the Note 4.

The back on the White version I'd still kinda plasticy feeling, but has much better feel than my Note 2. As far as speed goes while surfing the internet,there isn't even a comparison between my Note 2 and the Note 4. The Note 4 is alot faster, even with all the Retail crap installed. I made sure to close out all apps and deleted all Cache on each before I tested....iwas amazed at the speed of the Note 4.

I also didn't detect any distortion even with the volume cranked up high, it is a little tinny sounding, but we are talking a very compact phone here, still sounded awesome considering how compact it is.

All three phones were #SM910X (I believe that was the number). One of them had 15.xx GB space left after all the Retail bloat, and one had 17.5x GB space left, while the 3rd had 17.8x GB of Ininternal storage left. The one i used for the speed test was the one with only 15.xx GB storage. I made sure all 3 of them were runningthe latest updates....i didn't detect NO lag whatsoever with the TouchWiz on the Note 4 like I do with my Note 2.

The Stylus is light years ahead of the Note 2 stylus, much more realistic, very, very nice.

Also....wanted to add, I looked for the screen seperation on all 3 of them, i could not detect anything like that on those......

All in all.....my conclusion is my Note 2 don't hold a candle to the Note 4.....and I love my Note 2, it has been a fantastic phone, just not up to par with it's more powerful brother....

Brian

Have you heard of a release date? I've heard Oct 17 and I've heard Oct 23?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Brian

Great report, it also coincides with what I came up with. I said the Note 4 is a 30% increase from the Note 2, might be 35%.
The Note 4 is about a 8 or 9% increase from the Note 3..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante