Now $349.99 at Best Buy (Verizon Wireless)?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
So, why has the price of the Verizon Wireless version of the Galaxy Note 4 at Best Buy now been raised to $349.99?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...D1%26lp%3D4%26contract_desc%3D&token=ftFmwyXW

Does it even matter if it can be price matched to Verizon Wireless? (Can it be price matched to Verizon Wireless?)

Since the rebates are all good until November 30th, is it worth waiting for any potential dips in prices or Black Friday deals? It's only another month.

Last edited:

guitarskoota

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
So when I went and preordered at Best Buy last week for the Verizon version, the lady told me it would be $299. I just looked on my preorder slip and nowhere does it say anything about the price upon release. It just says I preordered it. Does this mean that they can jack the price to whatever they want and I have to pay it at launch? I preordered on the fact that it would be $299. Does anyone here have proof that it was listed at $299 previously, so that I can use that to try to get them to drop the price?

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad I wasn't the one who had to start this topic lol. I've been watching bestbuy.com religiously waiting for the release so I can try to sneak in an upgrade on my udp contract. I seen the 349 after its been 299 since it was announced and smdh. Maybe just because sprints is 349? Hell I dunno

Posted via Android Central App

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy has the better rebate program for the $200 and they will also give me $50 for upgrading.

I pre-ordered last week when it was $299.99 - so, am I locked in to that price?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
So, why has the price of the Verizon Wireless version of the Galaxy Note 4 at Best Buy now been raised to $349.99?

Does it even matter if it can be price matched to Verizon Wireless? (Can it be price matched to Verizon Wireless?)

Since the rebates are all good until November 30th, is it worth waiting for any potential dips in prices or Black Friday deals? It's only another month.

I was wondering the same thing. And I have to buy off contract :3 I wish I could go in and pay now the rest of the price to protect from that.

ajneuman

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy has the better rebate program for the $200 and they will also give me $50 for upgrading.

I pre-ordered last week when it was $299.99 - so, am I locked in to that price?

Are you sure you can combine the two promotions? The Samsung promotion states that it cannot be combined with any other promotions.

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
They have also changed the price on the Edge program. Now $9.00 per month less than yesterday. Wierd.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
When I talked to a rep a few weeks ago when replacing my Note 3, I asked some random questions. One of them was Edging up. They said I could only edge up through Verizon. . Places like Best Buy offer only new Edge agreements, not upgrades. What kind of crap is that. If they offer this $7.50 a month cheaper than Verizon, I will most definitely look into this.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

prizeferret

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Additionally, for whatever reason, Verizon is the only carrier you cannot pre-order the Note 4 for at BB Online. It's still "Coming soon".

Although the online price has also changed to $349 from $299 yesterday.

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there an option to go into the store and pre order but then have it shipped to your home? I live 3 hours from the closest one is why I'm asking. Will they make me change and sign a new contract in the store at the time of pre order?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Check out Best Buy's price match policy on their website. I use it all the time to have them match Amazon.... I would expect it applies to phone's too.

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I was at BB yesterday and they confirmed the $349.99 price. But! I also pre-ordered from verizon and after all was said and done (the fees and what not), the price was also $349.99

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I was at BB yesterday and they confirmed the $349.99 price. But! I also pre-ordered from verizon and after all was said and done (the fees and what not), the price was also $349.99

The $30 upgrade fee is applicable regardless of where you bought it from.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Right, I get that. What I was saying is that the $350 at BB is already taking account for that. At least that's how they explained it to me yesterday.

Well make sure to get them to show the written policy to you or get it in writing.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol