O...M...G... dat screen. The 4K videos with blow your mind, I guarantee it!

Also some other things I noticed :

- S-Pen is much more responsive. I spent considerable time using the different brushes/pens and the pressure sensitivity really helps achieve a level of amazing never seen before in the Note series. The new air-command features like smart select may seem niche and gimmicky, but since they can be called upon and executed so easily I can actually see myself using them.
    - I am happy to report that the Samsung stock browser is snappy and lag-free. I loaded multiple high content bloated sites (including AndroidCentral) and the browser cut through them all like butter. There was a _slight_ occasional hiccup while the page was still loading when you try to scroll fast but other than that it's practically flawless.
    - The build design is second to none. I'd say the frame is very similar to the Alpha. Feels amazing in hand, especially the aluminum bezel. The back of the phone has a super nice faux leather sans fake stitching which does the phone more justice than the GN3.
    - The camera took some pretty amazing shots. However, I was even more impressed with the front facing camera which took clear and full photos, and combined with the "touch fingerprint sensor to shoot" feature it all comes together very nicely.
    - The external speaker does its job quite good. You can't really compare it to HTC's boomsound, but what does? It's more than adequate for light listening and speaker-phone sessions. All in all, it's pretty damn loud -- just missing the full clarity of bass and mid but still a step above last generation.
    - The new look of TouchWiz is a nice change. It's not night and day, but I feel it's not as obtrusive as it used to be and Samsung finally seems to be taking a step in the right direction with its OS.
    - Also -- NO GAP ISSUES WHATSOEVER.

The highlight of this baby is the screen. It really is THAT GOOD. After I got done messing around with the GN4, I went over and looked at the new iPhones and they can't even hold a candle to this baby.

I'm here to tell you that if you have any reluctance to pre-order or purchase this device put your doubts aside. This is the one!
    09-30-2014 03:50 PM
    No gap issues then

Nice rundown
    09-30-2014 03:52 PM
    No gap issues at all. I had just read about some of them having that flaw before I checked the device out, so I paid pretty special detail its construction.
    09-30-2014 03:54 PM
    All 3 white ones at my best buy had the gap thing, but it really is negligible.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-01-2014 08:22 AM
    Can anyone describe the n4's new messaging/sms app? Was reading in another thread that this received a major revamp?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
    10-01-2014 08:37 AM
    I'm just hating the nature UX system sounds. Ya know, the bwip, bwip, bwip sound when pressing numbers on the dial pad. It's so annoying. I know it can be turned off but then when pressing numbers, it's silent. Why could't they have made this an option instead of force feeding it to us?
    10-02-2014 04:22 AM