Car mount for the Note4

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I got tired of buying a new dock every time I switched phones, so I bought the iOttie XL that will hold any size phone (so far).

thebrain2u

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm with JimSmith94, I picked up the iOttie XL One touch last year and it's worked every phone I've tried so far. These include: Nexus 5, Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I use the Akron Mega Grip which should fit the N4. I'm currently using an S3 w/ BodyGlove Tough Suit case and I think there's plenty of room to spare. Akron has various mounting configurations for the Mega Grip, I use one that plugs into my accessory 12v power point and the mount has a mini USB cable built into it to charge the phone. They have a variety of other mounts which do not charge the phone like dash, floor & vent.

BillGastonJr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I use, and will use a ProClipUSA mount for my Note 4. They have custom mounts for most cars, and the quality is very good. I had this for my Jeeps and will have it for my Dodge Dart.

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I use, and will use a ProClipUSA mount for my Note 4. They have custom mounts for most cars, and the quality is very good. I had this for my Jeeps and will have it for my Dodge Dart.

Those look incredible, but they're pretty pricey. I assume you're getting a high quality piece for that price tag though.

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Those look incredible, but they're pretty pricey. I assume you're getting a high quality piece for that price tag though.

After years of crappy mounts I ponied up and bought one with my last phone. The car adapter and phone mounts are two separate pieces, which makes changing vehicles or phones less expensive than the full initial purchase.

I will never use another mount. As soon as the have the GN4 one available, I'll buy it and swap out the Moto X adapter I currently have.

furiousyellow

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I've used ProClip mounts for my last three phones but it may not be an option for me if I get the Note 4. I like having a power connector on the dock, but looking at the mount options for the Note 3, I'd either have to carry the Note 4 without a case or use an Otterbox case. I guess the universal mounts with power connectors weren't very popular or too expensive to make. They discontinued of the universal mount w/power connector they used to have for the S4.

One thing I hope to do with my next phone is use it as a dash cam, so the mount has sit high enough while still complying with the restrictive dash mount laws in my state.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol