Android Authority Unboxing

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Great, after watching that video not sure if I go black or white? Had a white N3 and think it's time to go black?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I preordered black on Amazon because I think the white back would get dirty easy.

Not sure if I will keep the preorder or cancel it and keep my g3, but I need to see more real reviews etc before I make up my mind.

Posted via the Android Central App

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I preordered black on Amazon because I think the white back would get dirty easy.

Not sure if I will keep the preorder or cancel it and keep my g3, but I need to see more real reviews etc before I make up my mind.

Reviews? Most stores have them on display. Go see for yourself! 😁

Sent from my LG G3

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Reviews? Most stores have them on display. Go see for yourself! ??????

Sent from my LG G3

I'm ready for reviews as well. I've spent about 30 minutes with it on two trips to Best Buy, but reviews from people who have used the device for a couple weeks in the real world offer more insight than playing with a retail-mode device. I'm eager to hear about real battery life, camera quality in various settings, OS bugs, etc.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm ready for reviews as well. I've spent about 30 minutes with it on two trips to Best Buy, but reviews from people who have used the device for a couple weeks in the real world offer more insight than playing with a retail-mode device. I'm eager to hear about real battery life, camera quality in various settings, OS bugs, etc.

This. Bestbuy demo units are not set up with cell service. I want to see reviews of signal strength, call quality etc. I wish my verizon stores here had demo units then I could test that stuff myself, but they don't.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I saw one in best buy today and it was pretty impressive! Not sure I want to pay 800+ for this... maybe wait a few months a see the price drop on Swappa.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Checked it out at best buy also and man this thing is nice the screen the build I think this will be the phone that makes me put down my g2 the moto x would have been nice if I could do the t-mobile jump but nope then the g3 or the m8 but I thought about the note 3 but I saw it chips around the edges the chrome so that pushed me away from that so note 4 it is

Evo 4g, s2, note 2, HTC one, moto x, xperia z1s, g2... Asus ee tab, Samsung note 10.1, I paid mini retina

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Great, after watching that video not sure if I go black or white? Had a white N3 and think it's time to go black?
Same here. Had several black phones for the last two years. I was going to pre-order the white...until today, I stopped by another BB that has black note 4. Compared both phones/color. The back of the black note 4 is soft and the chrome aluminum really makes the black note 4 stands out. But I prefer to wait a little longer hoping they'll clear up the promotion thing....again, the BB rep DID NOT even aware of the promotion. The kid has no knowledge at all.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site

I also pre-ordered through Amazon, saved $25. This is the first time purchasing a phone through Amazon...how is their customer support?

Maybe a dumb question but after Amazon's return period if something should go wrong with phone, will I be able to deal with Att customer service like usual for a replacement?

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The best in the business.

This man doesn't lie!

I've had minimal issues with Amazon but when I needed to call Customer Support the experience was quick and pleasant. I never hung up disgusted or feeling like I was expendable.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy