Note 4 17 more days :(

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: 17 more days :(

14 days and counting! (I'm with AT&T)

I didn't pre-order. I plan on just walking in and getting the black note 4 on release day

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site

I wish Verizon got their sh!t together.. why do I have to wait another week vs the other carriers?

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site

When you ordered, was it overnight shipping or two-day shipping? I forgot to look and now when it says it's shipping on 10/23 I am not sure when to expect it at my doorstep.

It said 2 day shipping - within 2 days of 10/23 -- So it could ship as early as the 21st

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone bought cases or screen protectors in anticipation of the note 4? I wish more tempered glass screen protectors are available now

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone bought cases or screen protectors in anticipation of the note 4? I wish more tempered glass screen protectors are available now

I haven't yet but I want to. I usually buy knock off Otterbox-like cases from eBay. Haven't seen any but haven't looked recently. I do want to try an S view cover with those little magnetic clips to keep it a little better but still not sure. Only two more weeks guys!

Posted via Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I haven't yet but I want to. I usually buy knock off Otterbox-like cases from eBay. Haven't seen any but haven't looked recently. I do want to try an S view cover with those little magnetic clips to keep it a little better but still not sure. Only two more weeks guys!

I bought a knockoff otterbox for my Note 3 from this website. It's from China but I can't even tell it's a knockoff. And super cheap. Hope they come out with note 4 cases soon

http://www.gogoodgift.com/shopping_cart.html?sgmid=03b3413ad392eefa408eeb03df4a9540

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I would keep my G3 for 9 more days but the problem is that I have to then wait for T-mobile to refund my money to my debit card which takes 3 to 7 business days. I'm taking the G3 back this morning but now I'm without a phone. I'll see if can grab one of those cheap prepaid phones until the note 4 arrives. Dang I wish I would have pre-ordered and stayed with my iPhone until the note 4 arrived in the mail. Now I'm going to be disconnected from the internet for 3 weeks.

Posted via the Android Central App

See if they will give you a gift card got the refund, most places are more then happy to do that, keeps your money with them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I bought a knockoff otterbox for my Note 3 from this website. It's from China but I can't even tell it's a knockoff. And super cheap. Hope they come out with note 4 cases soon

http://www.gogoodgift.com/shopping_cart.html?sgmid=03b3413ad392eefa408eeb03df4a9540

Nice! If I buy from China I better put a move on cuz it usually takes at least a week to get here. I need a cheap screen protector as well cuz I know I'm just gonna sell this when the Note 5 releases : P

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Well.. I buckled, went ahead and preordered the Note 4 with Verizon, online... Don't want to deal with the blockheads in the store - they told me I wouldn't be able to pay my ETF (to keep my existing device-S4) and get the N4 on the Edge, that I would have to wait until my 2yr contract ended. Right, I'll pay an ETF, and still be tied down to my contract... SURE, GUY!

The rep online, and on the phone both told me the same thing - I'll have to pay my $200 remaining balance for the S4 and I can keep it. Good enough for me... Now if we could speed this next 22 days, that'd be great.

Verizon reps are blockheads indeed. A couple years ago T-Mo ticked me off (and I can't even remember why now!) so I thought I'd stick it to them and switch to Verizon. It was an expensive and frustrating mistake. Back then I was switching off and on between an HTC Rezound and a BlackBerry 9930. I couldn't believe how difficult it was to switch between devices! I was trying to do it online and I couldn't figure out the site. I called a rep and she was walking me through it. At a certain point it became clear what I was supposed to do and I said "Oh, I see. Now I just click the link at the top right corner of the page?" The rep yelled back "NO! I'll tell you what to do. Now, click the link at the top right corner of the page..." Another time I noticed that my Rezound was showing Android System using like 40% of the battery. As we all know, Android System typically is in the single digits of battery consumption. I took it to Verizon to see what was up. The rep stared at my battery monitor page for a few seconds and said "Oh, that's just how Androids work. It's supposed to be like that." Sigh.

I switched back to T-Mo 4 months later, and now I have a regular rep that I see when it's time for my JUMP upgrade. He's knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to because we have similar tastes in phones. We joke that we have a standing 6 month date. I guess I take good store service for granted now!

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Nice! If I buy from China I better put a move on cuz it usually takes at least a week to get here. I need a cheap screen protector as well cuz I know I'm just gonna sell this when the Note 5 releases : P

I don't want a screen protector with that rounded glass. I like the way it feels when swiping near the edge. A screen protector would mess that up for me.

Then again...I do like to keep my device in pristine condition...damn.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I hate waiting........Hate it but at least I can look for some videos on S pen functionality so when it comes I can note like a pro

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

I hate waiting........Hate it but at least I can look for some videos on S pen functionality so when it comes I can note like a pro

I hear you. I used S-pen with my Note 2 and Note 3 but not even half of the features the pen comes with. I used it primarily to take notes (Action Memo) and to take screenshots.... I have a hard time taking screenshots with palm swipe motion.

S-pen is one of the major reasons I go for the Note series. Otherwise I would have gone for the S series or LG G3.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I hear you. I used S-pen with my Note 2 and Note 3 but not even half of the features the pen comes with. I used it primarily to take notes (Action Memo) and to take screenshots.... I have a hard time taking screenshots with palm swipe motion.

S-pen is one of the major reasons I go for the Note series. Otherwise I would have gone for the S series or LG G3.
It looks like it can and will be very useful. Probably one of the top 3 real features of the note. I'm looking forward to it

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I don't want a screen protector with that rounded glass. I like the way it feels when swiping near the edge. A screen protector would mess that up for me.

Then again...I do like to keep my device in pristine condition...damn.
With little kids a tempered glass screen protector is a must for me, even more so than a case!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech