Note 4 17 more days :(

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: 17 more days :(

"Why aren't you able to get the note 4?"

Because I don't have the money for the note 4. I'm very happy with my note 3. I'll most likely wait until the note 5 comes out before I'll upgrade.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

It's okay. We allllll understand! I pass BB twice a day to and from work. My car almost automatically turns in. ;-)

Posted via Galaxy Note 3

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

If it was on my way to or from work, BB would have been my daily pilgrimage!!

Truuuuuee. The one I pre ordered from is 45 min away. This weekend is my birthday you can bet I'll be on there Saturday with bells on! :)

Posted via Android Central App

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

I went back to BB yesterday to pre-order my phones (see another thread--didn't work out) but I couldn't even get to the Note 4s, as there were already about 5 people surrounding the phone :'( (no one around the iPhone 6 and 6+, so I guess the early adopters are done with the iPhones). But the Samsung Experience guy was so nice while we were trying to figure out the pre-order mess. My toddler is in love with the S-Pen she tried with the N4 last week (bad news for me) and the Samsung guy let her play with the Note 10.1 and S-Pen while we waited. She was in heaven! She's going to freak when the Note 12.2 eventually makes it way to our house later (it's shipping to my mom, and we'll "sneak" it past my DH into the house).

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

I went back to BB yesterday to pre-order my phones (see another thread--didn't work out) but I couldn't even get to the Note 4s, as there were already about 5 people surrounding the phone :'( (no one around the iPhone 6 and 6+, so I guess the early adopters are done with the iPhones). But the Samsung Experience guy was so nice while we were trying to figure out the pre-order mess. My toddler is in love with the S-Pen she tried with the N4 last week (bad news for me) and the Samsung guy let her play with the Note 10.1 and S-Pen while we waited. She was in heaven! She's going to freak when the Note 12.2 eventually makes it way to our house later (it's shipping to my mom, and we'll "sneak" it past my DH into the house).

We don't see many people around iPhones at BestBuy because iPhone fans like to hang out at the Apple Store. The other day I was walking past an Apple Store at the Mall and it was crowded like a popular bar.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

We don't see many people around iPhones at BestBuy because iPhone fans like to hang out at the Apple Store. The other day I was walking past an Apple Store at the Mall and it was crowded like a popular bar.
I bought the Ipad air at bestbuy since they offer reward points unlike apple lol. Same reason why I woukd buy my phones there if they offered t-mobile

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Wait guess I'm late to the party but best buy has the note 4 on display? If so I'm gonna go check them out!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Are the note 4 on display at best buy mobile centers or just the regular best buy stores? Bec I got a best buy mobile store in my mall that's super close

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Are the note 4 on display at best buy mobile centers or just the regular best buy stores? Bec I got a best buy mobile store in my mall that's super close

In my town, Best Buy store had it on display but not at the BBM at the Mall.

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

I can't preorder it because my upgrade is on the 21st

Not sure who your carrier is but Verizon has premium outlet stores where their sales staff have less restrictions. Last time I upgraded I seem to recall them saying they could upgrade up to 2 weeks early.

Posted via the Android Central App

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Not sure who your carrier is but Verizon has premium outlet stores where their sales staff have less restrictions. Last time I upgraded I seem to recall them saying they could upgrade up to 2 weeks early.

Posted via the Android Central App

I wish they could do 4 months early. Then I wouldn't have to pay full price.

Note 2 via Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I wish they could do 4 months early. Then I wouldn't have to pay full price.

Note 2 via Android Central App

At least you made it this long. My contract isn't up till June 2016 but I'm getting this phone :p

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692