10-14-2014 01:53 PM
207 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Let's just say I work in the medical field

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    Do you have any single friends? Jk jk hahaha I might try to root if there is a single click method. I'm still very afraid I don't want to break my new toy :_(

Posted via Android Central App
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-09-2014 03:41 PM
    I'm starting to think Verizon pre-orders might come a little early before 10/23. Someone mentioned that Verizon in-store/online releases can differ, and I wouldn't be surprised if the phones shipped before 10/23.
    Dont bet on that....Even Samsung acknowledges they are available for PRE ORDER until the 22nd.

10-09-2014 06:48 PM
    Well if you can't wait, Amazon has the unlocked international note 4 ready to ship now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N2Y...ref=mp_s_a_1_1

10-10-2014 10:48 AM
    Well if you can't wait, Amazon has the unlocked international note 4 ready to ship now.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910 Black Factory Unlocked International Model - No Warranty:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Not for CDMA carriers though
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 10:50 AM
    Dont bet on that....Even Samsung acknowledges they are available for PRE ORDER until the 22nd.

http://68.110.125.122:83/Samsung.jpg
    I agree. I saw that on Samsung page too. But a Verizon CSR said that 10/23 date would be the date it will be delivered. Otherwise, we would be getting it only on Monday (10/26)
    10-10-2014 10:51 AM
    Not for CDMA carriers though
    Yes but it works on AT&T and Tmobile

prakash99 likes this.
    10-10-2014 10:53 AM
    Yes but it works on AT&T and Tmobile

True but not worth it imo.
    10-10-2014 10:57 AM
    Those Amazon reviewers are thorough! If I wasnt sold on the phone before, I would be now. Nice

Posted via Galaxy Note 3
    10-10-2014 11:06 AM
    7 more days guys...BB better not take their time sending me that email! If it's on first come first serve I should be one of the first I ordered on the 26th for AT&T and now that same store cannot accept any more AT&T pre orders. I'm certain the fact that they had it on display sped up my decision. I believe this was the case for many other ppl. Idk if they have other android phones on display like this before release but I will certainly pre order every time if they keep doing it with the Note

Tarek53180 and mchi5 like this.
    10-10-2014 11:08 AM
    7 more days guys...BB better not take their time sending me that email! If it's on first come first serve I should be one of the first I ordered on the 26th for AT&T and now that same store cannot accept any more AT&T pre orders. I'm certain the fact that they had it on display sped up my decision. I believe this was the case for many other ppl. Idk if they have other android phones on display like this before release but I will certainly pre order every time if they keep doing it with the Note

Don't rub it in. I will have to wait for additional 7 more agonizing days before I can get mine as a Verizon customer.
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:14 AM

Yeah I am shocked my BB here had a whole section, all fancy and modern looking just for the Note 4 and gear 2 watch. They even had a large display right when you walk in saying to pre-order the note 4

I never remembered that for the Note 3. If it's Samsung doing or BB, I applaud them. That's the way to get people interested!

I think we will all get it on the 17. So your BB stopped taking AT&T pre-orders? My stopped every other carrier except AT&T. Guess bec they only have a certain amount in release day.

7 more days!

reesh11 likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:16 AM
    Yeah I am shocked my BB here had a whole section, all fancy and modern looking just for the Note 4 and gear 2 watch. They even had a large display right when you walk in saying to pre-order the note 4

I never remembered that for the Note 3. If it's Samsung doing or BB, I applaud them. That's the way to get people interested!

I think we will all get it on the 17. So your BB stopped taking AT&T pre-orders? My stopped every other carrier except AT&T. Guess bec they only have a certain amount in release day.

7 more days!

Yeah my local BB also was saying their preorders were sold out last week. As for the display, I think it was set up by Samsung.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:19 AM

7 more days!

Yup I believe another store stopped both AT&T and Sprint but could do Verizon. I don't remember it either. I know the AT&T store doesn't have it on display. And I agree that is how you get ppl interested! Someone could come in wanting to change service but play with that and walk out with a pre order! Good job Samsung I've been interested in this phone for 6+ months I absolutely will wait for it because I consider Samsung Notes the BEST, Touchwiz and all. One. More. Week.

mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:24 AM
    Yeah my local BB also was saying their preorders were sold out last week. As for the display, I think it was set up by Samsung.
    Glad I was able to get my pre-order in when I did!

10-10-2014 11:25 AM
    Yup I believe another store stopped both AT&T and Sprint but could do Verizon. I don't remember it either. I know the AT&T store doesn't have it on display. And I agree that is how you get ppl interested! Someone could come in wanting to change service but play with that and walk out with a pre order! Good job Samsung I've been interested in this phone for 6+ months I absolutely will wait for it because I consider Samsung Notes the BEST, Touchwiz and all. One. More. Week.

I agree with you except Touchwiz, . But I hope it's more improved. I hated it on the note 3. Why I rooted it and removed or froze most of the bloatware

10-10-2014 11:26 AM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N2Y...ref=mp_s_a_1_1

For those that care about mobile connectivity, No lte and no utms 1700.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:41 AM
    Spare battery kit should of shipped today but it's been delayed 3-5 days
    10-10-2014 12:32 PM
    I agree with you except Touchwiz, . But I hope it's more improved. I hated it on the note 3. Why I rooted it and removed or froze most of the bloatware

Seriously most people need to stop hating on touchwiz. It isn't as bad as it was in the S2 or s3 and is very good now.

This isn't directed to you but alot of people want to hate on it because it's what everybody else is doing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 12:34 PM
    Spare battery kit should of shipped today but it's been delayed 3-5 days
    What brand is that? I'm waiting for Anker extended battery and Zerolemon. Had both on note 3 and loved them

My spigen case should be here on the 16, just in time, and my tempered glass screen protector should be here tomorrow

10-10-2014 12:34 PM
    Seriously most people need to stop hating on touchwiz. It isn't as bad as it was in the S2 or s3 and is very good now.

This isn't directed to you but alot of people want to hate on it because it's what everybody else is doing

I'm not hating just to be hating. Maybe I'm confusing Touchwiz with all the AT&T bloatware, but probably not. Either way not a fan of both.

Touchwiz isn't the worst thing ever but can be much better. I replaced almost every stock app with either Google Apps or third party ones. And using Nova Launcher.

10-10-2014 12:36 PM
    I'm not hating just to be hating. Maybe I'm confusing Touchwiz with all the AT&T bloatware. Either way not a fan of both.

Touchwiz isn't the worst ever but can be much better. I replaced almost every stock app with either Google Apps or third party ones. And using Nova Launcher.

Yeah it wasn't directed at you but in general. People want to hate on it because it's "cool" . It's much better now and 8s decent l. I prefer the Google now launcher but would use touchwiz in a heartbeat if I had to

mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 12:38 PM
    Yeah it wasn't directed at you but in general. People want to hate on it because it's "cool" . It's much better now and 8s decent l. I prefer the Google now launcher but would use touchwiz in a heartbeat if I had to

Yeah no worries. I'd take Touchwiz anyday over the restricive iOS 7 or 8! But the new note 4 looks to have moved in the right direction with Touchwiz

10-10-2014 12:43 PM
    Man tempted to go back to BB to play with note 4 again. Has anyone else done this? Or wanting to too?

Tarek53180 likes this.
    10-10-2014 04:39 PM
    Man tempted to go back to BB to play with note 4 again. Has anyone else done this? Or wanting to too?

Right here! I have been there a few times already ...I need help.
    10-10-2014 04:41 PM

I am waiting till I get my pre-order so I can enjoy it all at once .
    10-10-2014 04:46 PM
207 ... 45678 ...