Note 4 17 more days :(

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: 17 more days :(

It really is up to the carriers when to release ... IF Verizon wants to wait to ship till 10/23 I believe they can and Samsung won't really say much. As for the reason on the delay? Not sure :(.

Verizon is trying to figure out a way to put their logo on the home button. :-!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Are you sure about that? I don't understand why they wont come out and confirm the date for VZW, Verizons website says 10/23 while almost all other reputable websites say 10/17 and the manager at my local Verizon store said they don't know but knows its slated for "mid-Oct"

If I was Samsung I would strong arm the carriers like Apple does. I would demand no bloatware, logos, release date shenanigans. No way this is in the best interest of Samsungs bottom line.

The carriers need apple, not the other way around

Posted via Android Central App

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

I would keep my G3 for 9 more days but the problem is that I have to then wait for T-mobile to refund my money to my debit card which takes 3 to 7 business days. I'm taking the G3 back this morning but now I'm without a phone. I'll see if can grab one of those cheap prepaid phones until the note 4 arrives. Dang I wish I would have pre-ordered and stayed with my iPhone until the note 4 arrived in the mail. Now I'm going to be disconnected from the internet for 3 weeks.

Posted via the Android Central App

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

Change title every day!

don't confuse stock google with stock android, google bloat is still bloat.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Just think, in two weeks some lucky sick could be getting their phone delivered today. Hope it's me! I pre ordered from Best Buy and AT&T because of the whole promotion debacle. Still haven't decided if I'm going to buy an S2 from eBay. If nothing else it could be a backup phone.

Posted via Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

My friend manages a Tmobile store and said his store sells a lot more Galaxy phones than iphones.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

Verizon is making me wait til the 23rd!!!! The 17th sounds much better than the 23rd!! And that's the shipping date, it won't be in my hands until the 24th or the 25th.

It's overnight shipping. But at least the 24th is a Friday so we can play with it all weekend!

I find myself watching the same videos and looking at the same pictures of the Note 4 in hand, over and over. I think I have a problem :D

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

It's overnight shipping. But at least the 24th is a Friday so we can play with it all weekend!

I find myself watching the same videos and looking at the same pictures of the Note 4 in hand, over and over. I think I have a problem :D

So do I. It's like one of those commercials. "It's my phone and I want it NOW!"

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

My friend manages a Tmobile store and said his store sells a lot more Galaxy phones than iphones.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Partly because t-mobile was late to the iPhone selling party. AT&T still sells like around 70% of their phones are iPhones and I think Verizon is up there as well

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site

Are you sure about that? I don't understand why they wont come out and confirm the date for VZW, Verizons website says 10/23 while almost all other reputable websites say 10/17 and the manager at my local Verizon store said they don't know but knows its slated for "mid-Oct"

If I was Samsung I would strong arm the carriers like Apple does. I would demand no bloatware, logos, release date shenanigans. No way this is in the best interest of Samsungs bottom line.

I just came from a VZW store preordering my Black N4. The sales rep looked it up and saw that there WAS a ship date of the 17th, but mine is showing shipping on the 23rd. He felt like it was because more people were ordering the black, so the "first batch" was gone, so to speak, and I'm in the 2nd batch. Don't know how accurate that is, but it sounds reasonable. I dunno...I just want my freakin' phone!! LOL!

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

I just came from a VZW store preordering my Black N4. The sales rep looked it up and saw that there WAS a ship date of the 17th, but mine is showing shipping on the 23rd. He felt like it was because more people were ordering the black, so the "first batch" was gone, so to speak, and I'm in the 2nd batch. Don't know how accurate that is, but it sounds reasonable. I dunno...I just want my freakin' phone!! LOL!

I checked Verizon site shortly after pre-orders started and it said the 23rd. I doubt it was ever the 17th.

But, it does say "by the 23rd" so maybe it could be earlier.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site

Well.. I buckled, went ahead and preordered the Note 4 with Verizon, online... Don't want to deal with the blockheads in the store - they told me I wouldn't be able to pay my ETF (to keep my existing device-S4) and get the N4 on the Edge, that I would have to wait until my 2yr contract ended. Right, I'll pay an ETF, and still be tied down to my contract... SURE, GUY!

The rep online, and on the phone both told me the same thing - I'll have to pay my $200 remaining balance for the S4 and I can keep it. Good enough for me... Now if we could speed this next 22 days, that'd be great.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Well.. I buckled, went ahead and preordered the Note 4 with Verizon, online... Don't want to deal with the blockheads in the store - they told me I wouldn't be able to pay my ETF (to keep my existing device-S4) and get the N4 on the Edge, that I would have to wait until my 2yr contract ended. Right, I'll pay an ETF, and still be tied down to my contract... SURE, GUY!

The rep online, and on the phone both told me the same thing - I'll have to pay my $200 remaining balance for the S4 and I can keep it. Good enough for me... Now if we could speed this next 22 days, that'd be great.

When you ordered, was it overnight shipping or two-day shipping? I forgot to look and now when it says it's shipping on 10/23 I am not sure when to expect it at my doorstep.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513