Note 4 17 more days :(

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: 17 more days :(

For those of you that pre-ordered the Note 4 (AT&T) at Best Buy, did they state that it would be in store the 17th or 23rd?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

For those of you that pre-ordered the Note 4 (AT&T) at Best Buy, did they state that it would be in store the 17th or 23rd?

17th but have to wait for the email to come pick it up. I bet I was one of the first I ordered on the 26th.

Posted via Android Central App

Tarek53180

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

yup sane here i ordered mine on the 4th and it was a white one... why white cause that was the only thing they had for sprint at the time of pre order going to see if i can get the black version though on release day

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

17th but have to wait for the email to come pick it up. I bet I was one of the first I ordered on the 26th.

The sales guy today said he was almost positive it will come in on October 17. Forgot I have to wait for email saying it's here. I really hope I get it on the 17.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I saw the black and white note 4....i kind of like the white one. May have to change my order. Ha.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

The sales guy today said he was almost positive it will come in on October 17. Forgot I have to wait for email saying it's here. I really hope I get it on the 17.

Yea I forgot too. I'm so obsessed I was rereading my pre order papers lol. But if they don't email me fast enough I'm going up there. Now to figure out how I'm getting off work....

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Yea I forgot too. I'm so obsessed I was rereading my pre order papers lol. But if they don't email me fast enough I'm going up there. Now to figure out how I'm getting off work....

I would just call in sick! Forget trying to get off early. You just tell them you have a tummy bug and unless they want 2 day old tacos on the floor, you're staying home!!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I would just call in sick! Forget trying to get off early. You just tell them you have a tummy bug and unless they want 2 day old tacos on the floor, you're staying home!!

Lol! I would except I'm not full time and therefore don't have any sick days. I'll just tell my boss I have an interview ;)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I figured if I don't get the email by Oct 17 I'll just go up there. Hopefully they will be in and ready to be purchased. . Glad I have that day off from work!

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Best Buy better have it in on the 17th or I am going to be pretty upset. I hope I didn’t make the mistake from switching from AT&T to Best Buy. When I had preordered from AT&T my ship date was listed as the 14th.

Only reason I switched to Best Buy was because of trading in my phone there will be easier than waiting on Samsung rebate.

If my phone isn't in on the 17th, I might have to go to AT&T and try to pick up one instead.

As we get closer, now I kind of regret switching... although saving money should trump getting a few days early.

Last edited:

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Best Buy better have it in on the 17th or I am going to be pretty upset. I hope I didn’t make the mistake from switching from AT&T to Best Buy. When I had preordered from AT&T my ship date was listed as the 14th.

That's what my preorder from AT&T said. However, now when I check my order on their site, it has 10/14/14 - 10/16/14 with an asterisk saying that it's an "estimated shipping date range."

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I'm starting to think Verizon pre-orders might come a little early before 10/23. Someone mentioned that Verizon in-store/online releases can differ, and I wouldn't be surprised if the phones shipped before 10/23.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just read the UK release is pushed back from the 10 th to the 17 th. Not that it affects me much here in Texas

But why I pre-ordered through best buy and not AT&T. I only had to put a deposit down now and not pay the whole thing right now. I'm buying the phone outright

Tarek53180

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I figured if I don't get the email by Oct 17 I'll just go up there. Hopefully they will be in and ready to be purchased. . Glad I have that day off from work! me too I pre-ordered from bb and planning on going regardless of the phone or not

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I deleted her :) plus I hardly ever post on fb so I'm good. And how would she know my interview wasn't at BB? Lol

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just read the UK release is pushed back from the 10 th to the 17 th. Not that it affects me much here in Texas

But why I pre-ordered through best buy and not AT&T. I only had to put a deposit down now and not pay the whole thing right now. I'm buying the phone outright

You could do like me and buy the phone on contract then immediately pay the ETF. That way you get the BB promo plus it's half the cost of buying outright. I also have to buy outright. I called AT&T and went to store they both verified I could do this. I'll take $400 over almost $900 any day.