Note 4 17 more days :(

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: 17 more days :(

That's what my preorder from AT&T said. However, now when I check my order on their site, it has 10/14/14 - 10/16/14 with an asterisk saying that it's an "estimated shipping date range."

Same for me (10/14-10/16.) When I ordered it (last week) the customer service rep in the AT&T store told me they would have it in stock on the 10th. Bowling Green, KY.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I deleted her :) plus I hardly ever post on fb so I'm good. And how would she know my interview wasn't at BB? Lol

Posted via Android Central App
Yeah I learned quickly don't add your boss or too many coworkers on your Facebook or Twitter. I like to keep my private life and work life separate.

I hate some coworkers who add everyone at work, even people they rarely kbow. I just don't get it

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You could do like me and buy the phone on contract then immediately pay the ETF. That way you get the BB promo plus it's half the cost of buying outright. I also have to buy outright. I called AT&T and went to store they both verified I could do this. I'll take $400 over almost $900 any day.

Sorry must have forgot to explain. My employer will pay for a new phone after Oct 12. So best buy is perfect. $50 deposit holds my pre-order. But the receipt when I buy the note 4 outright will be dated Oct 17, so I'll get the entire $800 reimbursed by my job. It's a win win for me!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry must have forgot to explain. My employer will pay for a new phone after Oct 12. So best buy is perfect. $50 deposit holds my pre-order. But the receipt when I buy the note 4 outright will be dated Oct 17, so I'll get the entire $800 reimbursed by my job. It's a win win for me!

Indeed it is! I wish I could get a new toy reimbursed by my job. Maybe when I get a real career lol where do you work if you don't mind me asking? I don't like adding a bunch of ppl either I deactivate my fb multiple times in a year.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Indeed it is! I wish I could get a new toy reimbursed by my job. Maybe when I get a real career lol where do you work if you don't mind me asking? I don't like adding a bunch of ppl either I deactivate my fb multiple times in a year.

Let's just say I work in the medical field ;)

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Let's just say I work in the medical field ;)

Do you have any single friends? Jk jk hahaha I might try to root if there is a single click method. I'm still very afraid I don't want to break my new toy :_(

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I'm starting to think Verizon pre-orders might come a little early before 10/23. Someone mentioned that Verizon in-store/online releases can differ, and I wouldn't be surprised if the phones shipped before 10/23.

Dont bet on that....Even Samsung acknowledges they are available for PRE ORDER until the 22nd.

Samsung.jpg

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
7 more days guys...BB better not take their time sending me that email! If it's on first come first serve I should be one of the first I ordered on the 26th for AT&T and now that same store cannot accept any more AT&T pre orders. I'm certain the fact that they had it on display sped up my decision. I believe this was the case for many other ppl. Idk if they have other android phones on display like this before release but I will certainly pre order every time if they keep doing it with the Note :)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
7 more days guys...BB better not take their time sending me that email! If it's on first come first serve I should be one of the first I ordered on the 26th for AT&T and now that same store cannot accept any more AT&T pre orders. I'm certain the fact that they had it on display sped up my decision. I believe this was the case for many other ppl. Idk if they have other android phones on display like this before release but I will certainly pre order every time if they keep doing it with the Note :)

Don't rub it in. I will have to wait for additional 7 more agonizing days before I can get mine as a Verizon customer.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I am shocked my BB here had a whole section, all fancy and modern looking just for the Note 4 and gear 2 watch. They even had a large display right when you walk in saying to pre-order the note 4

I never remembered that for the Note 3. If it's Samsung doing or BB, I applaud them. That's the way to get people interested!

I think we will all get it on the 17. So your BB stopped taking AT&T pre-orders? My stopped every other carrier except AT&T. Guess bec they only have a certain amount in release day.

7 more days!

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I am shocked my BB here had a whole section, all fancy and modern looking just for the Note 4 and gear 2 watch. They even had a large display right when you walk in saying to pre-order the note 4

I never remembered that for the Note 3. If it's Samsung doing or BB, I applaud them. That's the way to get people interested!

I think we will all get it on the 17. So your BB stopped taking AT&T pre-orders? My stopped every other carrier except AT&T. Guess bec they only have a certain amount in release day.

7 more days!

Yeah my local BB also was saying their preorders were sold out last week. As for the display, I think it was set up by Samsung.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

7 more days!

Yup I believe another store stopped both AT&T and Sprint but could do Verizon. I don't remember it either. I know the AT&T store doesn't have it on display. And I agree that is how you get ppl interested! Someone could come in wanting to change service but play with that and walk out with a pre order! Good job Samsung I've been interested in this phone for 6+ months I absolutely will wait for it because I consider Samsung Notes the BEST, Touchwiz and all. One. More. Week. :)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yup I believe another store stopped both AT&T and Sprint but could do Verizon. I don't remember it either. I know the AT&T store doesn't have it on display. And I agree that is how you get ppl interested! Someone could come in wanting to change service but play with that and walk out with a pre order! Good job Samsung I've been interested in this phone for 6+ months I absolutely will wait for it because I consider Samsung Notes the BEST, Touchwiz and all. One. More. Week. :)

I agree with you except Touchwiz, . But I hope it's more improved. I hated it on the note 3. Why I rooted it and removed or froze most of the bloatware