Note 4 17 more days :(

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
And got a NOOB question (please don't flame me!).

When I do get phone do I just use same sim card in my note 3, or do I have to use the new sim card in the note 4 box? Does it even make a difference?

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok well see. If att takes too long to process my order I still have time to cancel it lol

At least I still got my pre-order at best buy

Maybe when we AT&T people start getting confirmation on shipping we should start our own thread. Why should tmobile people get all the fun?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who pre-ordered on AT&T already had their credit card charged or shows its about to be shipped?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who pre-ordered on AT&T already had their credit card charged or shows its about to be shipped?

When I called they said they would start doing tomorrow. So maybe Thursday you'll get lucky.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: 17 more days :(

I wish they could do 4 months early. Then I wouldn't have to pay full price.

Note 2 via Android Central App
They will. Call customer retention. I got mine nice up a full year and a half. Ago you got to do it's find the right person and ask nice. To me all off a half a hour to get it done.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
When I called they said they would start doing tomorrow. So maybe Thursday you'll get lucky.

I went and canceled the AT&T pre-order. They haven't even processed my order or charged me. And with only option is two day shipping, no thanks. I'll just go Friday and pick up my BB pre-order.

And yes I'm all over the place. But I've read others doing similar stuff. Lol. Guess the note 4 will do this to us

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I went and canceled the AT&T pre-order. They haven't even processed my order or charged me. And with only option is two day shipping, no thanks. I'll just go Friday and pick up my BB pre-order.

And yes I'm all over the place. But I've read others doing similar stuff. Lol. Guess the note 4 will do this to us

Lol don't feel bad I had pre ordered from both but I eventually cancelled AT&T. I'm going to make a day out of it and get a new job and a new phone :D

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Lol don't feel bad I had pre ordered from both but I eventually cancelled AT&T. I'm going to make a day out of it and get a new job and a new phone :D

That's a great plan.

And yes that makes me feel better. Thought I was losing my mind!

But gonna check att website tomorrow. I did call and speak to an att rep on the phone earlier and asked why I couldn't choose overnight shipping. She said the normal orders start tomorrow the 14, and there you can choose overnight shipping. Wtf?

Guess we'll see

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
They will. Call customer retention. I got mine nice up a full year and a half. Ago you got to do it's find the right person and ask nice. To me all off a half a hour to get it done.

A year and a half!?! I called several times and was told it's policy not to allow upgrades earlier than maybe a few weeks early. I've given up and just paid full price. Although I'd rather have paid $299.

Oh, and I was told they don't have a retention department. I called BS on that one too.

Note 2 via Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So checked AT&T website this morning. Still listing note 4 as pre-order but now has express overnight shipping for $14.95.
(yesterday it only offered two day shipping, why I cancelled that previous order)

So I went ahead and ordered one! And of course chose overnight shipping.

Total with tax came to $911! But it's all good, just need to turn in receipt for reimbursement!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Wtf. Att cancelled my order? I just called and said I exceeded the number of orders I can do online, bec I ordered yesterday and cancelled. And also said they couldn't verify some info? What's that all about?

Said I have to go to AT&T store to place order. I said thanks but no thanks. I guess it's a sign I should stick with my best buy pre-order lol

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I can't lie, it's tempting to preorder from AT&T now and hope to receive it on Thursday, but I can be a patient and wait one more day... I think

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc