extra batteries?

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone seen any extra batteries yet, like Anker?

Checked Amazon, didn't even see OEMs. (Shoot me, I like to carry extra batteries :) )

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
That's fast hehe. Probably it's still new. Give it a bit of time. How about an Anker power bank for the time being?

It's good to have a spare battery especially in certain circumstances when you need to do a quick swap prior to a meeting, an event, phone has gone dead, etc where you don't have the luxury of time to slowly charge your phone. :)

Posted via Note 3

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
"Normal" for Samsung...You mean at triple any reasonable price? :):mad:

You can usually get a 50% off coupon if you order directly from the Samsung site. This is in the US - I don't know about other countries. For my Note 3, I got the battery charger (that includes a battery) that was posted above. It was a good buy in my opinion.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
How did you get it 50% off?

Posted via Android Central App

When I registered my Note 3 on the Samsung site they emailed me a coupon code in a couple hours. But there are also typically valid coupon codes listed online with a google search.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
That's right. Every time you register a new Samsung device, they give you an online coupon for any purchase over 49.99. They even keep reminding you if you do not redeem that coupon :)

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
That's right. Every time you register a new Samsung device, they give you an online coupon for any purchase over 49.99. They even keep reminding you if you do not redeem that coupon :)

Is that final price or "on paper?" That is, does the discount take the $50 in your cart down to $25? If so that's not bad. Or, is it that WITH the discount you have to get to $50? Which is another issue.

However, remembering the last prices I saw from Sammy's website when the S4 came out, 50% off only get them down to a bit above normal. ;)

note this:
--Two Anker batteries for Samsung S4
--Plus, travel charger

Total: $27

Amazon.com: [NFC/Google Wallet Capable] Anker® 2 x 2600mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, Verizon I545, T-Mobile M919, AT&T I337, Sprint L720 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with Anker® Travel Charger [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones &

Yes, I do think there is some advantage to having OEM. But Anker makes good products. If it's a $5 difference, fine. Beyond that....

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Is that final price or "on paper?" That is, does the discount take the $50 in your cart down to $25? If so that's not bad. Or, is it that WITH the discount you have to get to $50? Which is another issue.

However, remembering the last prices I saw from Sammy's website when the S4 came out, 50% off only get them down to a bit above normal. ;)

note this:
--Two Anker batteries for Samsung S4
--Plus, travel charger

Total: $27

Amazon.com: [NFC/Google Wallet Capable] Anker® 2 x 2600mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, Verizon I545, T-Mobile M919, AT&T I337, Sprint L720 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with Anker® Travel Charger [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones &

Yes, I do think there is some advantage to having OEM. But Anker makes good products. If it's a $5 difference, fine. Beyond that....

You get the discount after the original price gets to $50 or higher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc