So I just noticed the S View Flip Cover is now available for pre-order on Verizon.com. I was wondering when they would post that for sale. Comes in gold, black and white.

And unfortunately to further confirm our Note 4 ship dates on Verizon it too ships on the 23rd. Ugh!
    10-02-2014 09:36 AM
    Waiting for the other covers...
    10-02-2014 10:24 AM
    I think I'm going to get a handmade sleeve (either leather or felt) from Etsy. They are so cool!

I have the Note 3 S-view cover and it's nice but a bit clumsy.
    10-02-2014 10:55 AM
    I'm gonna wait for the wireless charging S view.
    10-02-2014 10:52 PM
    Please post the results and link to the designer once you do. Sounds like a really cool idea.
    10-03-2014 02:51 PM
    the post above was for Clatus

I think I'm going to get a handmade sleeve (either leather or felt) from Etsy. They are so cool!

I have the Note 3 S-view cover and it's nice but a bit clumsy.
    10-03-2014 02:54 PM
    If I get the s view cover I'm gonna need to cut out the plastic covering the window

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    10-03-2014 04:02 PM
    Do you have a link? I can't find it on Vzw's site?
    10-03-2014 06:21 PM
    Here the verizon link: S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Charcoal | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

I love my Note 3 S-view cover by the way. The Note 4 has some new features compared to Note 3, like video recording, flashlight, favorite contact dialing. You can see a list of features at the above link.

It looks like different material and I think it is supposed to be a hard plastic, but I haven't held one of course. The Note 3 one has a feel I like - it is the fake leather/plastic, but a softer feel in the hand than what I think the Note 4 one will be. Maybe the harder plastic is better protection? Anyway, I love the S-view cover functionality.

Edit: thought I might as well post the list of features. This is copied from above link.

Flip Cover with smart, interactive window providing quick access to key phone features
    View Weather, Pedometer, Date/Time on Home Screen
    Swipe to preview Messages/Missed Calls
    Swipe to access Quick Camera and Video Recorder
    Swipe for access to Heart Rate Monitor, Flashlight, Favorite Contacts, Settings
    Favorite Contacts: Store Contacts for easy dialing through S-View Window
    Settings: Change Clock style and background color/image to personalize
    Respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover
    Swipe to Accept/Reject Calls
    Mute/Switch to Speakerphone with a press or swipe to End Call
    10-03-2014 06:53 PM
    Here the verizon link: S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Charcoal | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

I love my Note 3 S-view cover by the way. The Note 4 has some new features compared to Note 3, like video recording, flashlight, favorite contact dialing. You can see a list of features at the above link.

It looks like different material and I think it is supposed to be a hard plastic, but I haven't held one of course. The Note 3 one has a feel I like - it is the fake leather/plastic, but a softer feel in the hand than what I think the Note 4 one will be. Maybe the harder plastic is better protection? Anyway, I love the S-view cover functionality.

Edit: thought I might as well post the list of features. This is copied from above link.

Flip Cover with smart, interactive window providing quick access to key phone features
    View Weather, Pedometer, Date/Time on Home Screen
    Swipe to preview Messages/Missed Calls
    Swipe to access Quick Camera and Video Recorder
    Swipe for access to Heart Rate Monitor, Flashlight, Favorite Contacts, Settings
    Favorite Contacts: Store Contacts for easy dialing through S-View Window
    Settings: Change Clock style and background color/image to personalize
    Respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover
    Swipe to Accept/Reject Calls
    Mute/Switch to Speakerphone with a press or swipe to End Call
    Thanks man not sure why it didn't show up for me. Looks nice but i think I want the led case more.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-04-2014 12:25 AM
    Any preorders for Tmobile or best buy yet?
    10-04-2014 06:02 PM
    I don't know why they have the two horizontal creases there. Looks very ugly imo. If they didn't have those creases I would buy in an instant.
    10-08-2014 02:09 PM
    I ordered a white case yesterday morning from VZW and it's already shipped and should be here tomorrow 10/9.
    10-08-2014 04:28 PM
    I ordered a white case yesterday morning from VZW and it's already shipped and should be here tomorrow 10/9.
    Now if you only had the phone to go in it.
    10-08-2014 04:35 PM
    Now if you only had the phone to go in it.
    Yea yea.

The case will make the week wait a little easier to tolerate.
    10-08-2014 05:01 PM
    ...The case will make the week wait a little easier to tolerate.
    It does not

I ordered mine from the link above on 10/4 and received it today. Not a fan of the creases either - I like my Note 3's better. Guess they were a trade-off for the stitching!
    10-08-2014 09:40 PM