Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + 128GB micro SDXC SanDisk Card

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The Daily Note.Net has posted a YouTube video showing that the SanDisk 128GB micro SDXC card works with the Note 4. I can't post a functioning link but try youtu(dot)be/mGa5lLjfUUQ

Last edited:

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
We already have known this for weeks.

I'm always late to the party. I was also late in reading the fine print on Samsung's $200 trade-in offer. At the top of the page in fairly large letters it says, "Get a Guaranteed Total Trade-In of $200* on Any Working Smartphone." However, in the body of the page it says, "Trade in any working smartphone at a participating retailer (minimum $10 trade in value)." Somehow I missed that -- maybe it's because I'm 75 with cataracts -- but T-Mobile gave me only $8.00 for my trade-in. Since I'm not willing to pay $750 for a Note 4 I'm going to look at other options.

tigerlillyfl

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Had a similar issue. Tmo gave me 6.00 for an old nokia. Not enough for. Sansung so I had to call their solutions team and after a couple phone calls tmo said they dropped the ball and gave me a 200 credit on my bill. I changed frm iphone 5 and really love the note 4. No regrets. My husband tried to trade me for his 6plus but I'm staying with this for awhile. You'll like it. Good luck. Tmobile usually helps!

Last edited:

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
The Daily Note.Net has posted a YouTube video showing that the SanDisk 128GB micro SDXC card works with the Note 4. I can't post a functioning link but try youtu(dot)be/mGa5lLjfUUQ

I wonder if my 512GB will work? There is a site called wish.com it posts all the places in China that make knock offs of stuff etc. I am getting two 512GB MicroSD's soon which I only paid $25 CAD each for. So far the people who have received theirs and tested them have all stated they are the real deal.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
This much faster card also works. No You Tube ( :p;) ) but I have been running it for a month or so with no issues.
Lexar High-Performance microSDXC 633x 128GB UHS-I/U3 Flash Memory Card

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm always late to the party. I was also late in reading the fine print on Samsung's $200 trade-in offer. At the top of the page in fairly large letters it says, "Get a Guaranteed Total Trade-In of $200* on Any Working Smartphone." However, in the body of the page it says, "Trade in any working smartphone at a participating retailer (minimum $10 trade in value)." Somehow I missed that -- maybe it's because I'm 75 with cataracts -- but T-Mobile gave me only $8.00 for my trade-in. Since I'm not willing to pay $750 for a Note 4 I'm going to look at other options.

Well I am seriously late for this party, lol. I wish I had known this when I bought my SD card. I would love a 128 gb card in my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance