Note 4 Should I Buy a Note 3?

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm most definitely getting the Note 4. But I want to know this: Should I try out a Note 3 until the 4 is available?

I'm so freaking anxious for a new phone that I'm losing my mind!

I love my Nexus 5 and will be keeping it when I upgrade, but geez....this wait is unbearable!

Damn you Samsung!!!

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Should I Buy a Note 3?

If you have a decent working phone... try to relax and wait for the Note 4 to be released. My Note 2 died a couple weeks and I'm on an S3 until the Note 4 ships. If I can survive on an S3 you should be able to manage on a Nexus 5. ;)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

If you have a decent working phone... try to relax and wait for the Note 4 to be released. My Note 2 died a couple weeks and I'm on an S3 until the Note 4 ships. If I can survive on an S3 you should be able to manage on a Nexus 5. ;)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Darn #firstworldproblems...

I should be ashamed.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

That restocking fee is just throwing money down the toilet. Is mom paying the bill or are you? That $ could be spent on a nice accessory.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

That restocking fee is just throwing money down the toilet. Is mom paying the bill or are you? That $ could be spent on a nice accessory.

I'm an adult with a new job, apparently too much disposable income and no self control :)

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

I brought the G3 then the same day fell in love with the note 4. I tried to love the G3. But the note 4 called me all day and night. I just took back the G3 and exchanged it for a note 3. I am very pleased with this one. I don't think I will be upgrading to the note 4 unless a blessing comes my way.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

I'm an adult with a new job, apparently too much disposable income and no self control :)

Must not have kids or a mortgage :p. I splurge when it comes to early upgrades, but going into an upgrade knowing that I would be throwing away $50+ on a restocking fee is across my line.

dankev

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

This sounds more like a personal finance question than a phone question. I don't know how much money you make or what your life goals are. The question is how much you value your money. If the answer is "not much," then go ahead and buy a Note 3.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I live by the motto of Can't take it with you.

I have a nice savings account, nothing grand.

I look at it this way: How often do I waste money on other frivolous items? Buying $2 apps here and there, IAP or cases? Not to mention eating out when I have food at home or wasting gas driving around with no where to go.

I waste money all the time and am very aware of it. This would be no different honestly. $35 restocking is a drop in the bucket compared to other less obvious wasting of money.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

I live by the motto of Can't take it with you.

I have a nice savings account, nothing grand.

I look at it this way: How often do I waste money on other frivolous items? Buying $2 apps here and there, IAP or cases? Not to mention eating out when I have food at home or wasting gas driving around with no where to go.

I waste money all the time and am very aware of it. This would be no different honestly. $35 restocking is a drop in the bucket compared to other less obvious wasting of money.

What carrier are you with that only charges $35 for a restocking fee on a $750 phone? All restocking fees I've seen are either $50 or $75.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

It's really up to you. But, why not try something different and make someone's day by giving them the money. Someone who really needs it and $35 would make their day or really help them out.

Just a thought.

teslas

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

Just wait. It will make the note 4 that much sweeter when you get it.

Remember, the destination is "note" the entire part of the experience, it's the road getting there.

Posted via the Android Central App

exdrinker

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

Those programs are to try to find you a device that best suits your needs. To knowingly buy a phone you aren't going to keep seems to take advantage of a program that costs the company you are buying it from money. That is not a win-win deal. Just wait a little longer. No need to cause the company's expenses to go up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante