10-06-2014 10:13 AM
35 12
tools
    Let her have an android.

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.
    10-05-2014 11:44 AM
    So, I have a question...
    I bought my wife a Note2 when they came out because she was learning to hate her Blackberry and wanted a bigger screen.
    I've broached the subject of a new Note4, but she says she's happy with her current one.
    She is a bit of a 'gadgetholic' and likes shiny things!

For those who have tried both, do you think she would appreciate the 4 as a surprise stocking stuffer?
    I know that's almost 3 months off, but it will make it easier to sneak the $$$ out of my discretionary budget without her noticing. (no upgrade, we own our phones outright)

Is it enough better that it would really be a step up for her?
    I guess this is a bit the opposite of the thread title, but where better to ask the question???
    10-05-2014 04:29 PM
    So you buy a Note 4 and let her try it out.
    10-05-2014 04:35 PM
    So, I have a question...
    I bought my wife a Note2 when they came out because she was learning to hate her Blackberry and wanted a bigger screen.
    I've broached the subject of a new Note4, but she says she's happy with her current one.

For those who have tried both, do you think she would appreciate the 4 as a surprise stocking stuffer?
    I know that's almost 3 months off, but it will make it easier to sneak the $$$ out of my discretionary budget without her noticing. (no upgrade, we own our phones outright)

I guess this is a bit the opposite of the thread title, but where better to ask the question???
    My advice.....if she is happy with her current note 2, then save the upgrade until she asks for an upgrade. Your money would be better spent on some shiny new jewelry things as a stocking stuffer.
    sure why not likes this.
    10-05-2014 04:37 PM
    So you buy a Note 4 and let her try it out.
    $900 is a bit of change to 'try and see'.

I hate dealing with Craigslist freaks when selling anything, but I'm sure a phone like that will bring them ALL out of the woodwork.
    10-05-2014 05:10 PM
    So, I have a question...

Yes,great idea! If she doesn`t like it you can keep it for yourself...win/win
    10-05-2014 05:18 PM

Dear God, marry me, please!
    sure why not likes this.
    10-05-2014 05:32 PM
    Dear God, marry me, please!
    I actually LOL'd!

Have you tried it?
    The screen is supposed to be AWESOME!
    She likes to watch movies on her Note2...

These phones are too big for me, but I can appreciate them.
    10-05-2014 05:39 PM
    So, I have a question...

I think this is so Sweet and Thoughtful! I actually still use a Note 2 and can understand why she says she still likes it. I still Love mine and to date is the Best phone I have ever owned! But with that said, I did already skip the Note 3, and I don't want to get to many models behind so I will be getting the Note 4. best of luck to you in your decision!
    10-05-2014 09:15 PM
    Have you tried it?
    The screen is supposed to be AWESOME!
    She likes to watch movies on her Note2...
    I haven't made it to BestBuy yet. I have been analyzing and agonizing the decision over my next phone for several months now. The Note 4 won. I appreciate solid hardware.

If she's watching movies on the Note 2, I'd put money on her loving the Note 4. It's a thoughtful and fun gift.
    10-06-2014 10:13 AM
35 12