I've had every note to date but disappointed. Please tell me I'm wrong.

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Am I wrong the camera doesn't seem as fast or as good in night time as iPhone 6 Plus. Speakers are not as good now (at back.)
Phone 20 percent heavier but not much increase in battery life. Knox still there and other stuff that just doesn't work or takes up memory e.g smart scroll and most of the S Stuff. Not waterproof. (I know the pluses better screen etc).
Seriously thinking of defecting to iPhone 6 Plus or wait for the HTC or nexus x. I don't use the pen much
I was hoping much better battery . Slimmer lighter etc... still annoyed my note 2 has better battery than my note 3 felt samsung lied to me on this.
Or wait till note 5 now samsung has real competition?

Posted via Android Central App

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
You are disappointed but yet you would go to the iPhone which has even less features? Seems odd to me.

Camera seems good in reviews but we haven't seen it yet so nobody can say for sure.

How does the note 2 have a better battery? Seems odd why that would be the case.

Better screen
Better camera
More premium look
Better multitasking
Improved s pen
Better battery

So me are key areas. But only you can decide what's best for you

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
iPhone isn't water proof and also has a very rubbish battery. Screen is rubbish compared to note 4. I'm jumping from iPhone to the note 4 due to the 6+ just not offering anything

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Am I wrong the camera doesn't seem as fast or as good in night time as iPhone 6 Plus. Speakers are not as good now (at back.)
Phone 20 percent heavier but not much increase in battery life. Knox still there and other stuff that just doesn't work or takes up memory e.g smart scroll and most of the S Stuff. Not waterproof. (I know the pluses better screen etc).
Seriously thinking of defecting to iPhone 6 Plus or wait for the HTC or nexus x. I don't use the pen much
I was hoping much better battery . Slimmer lighter etc... still annoyed my note 2 has better battery than my note 3 felt samsung lied to me on this.

IF your Note 2 battery lasts longer than the Note 3,it has to be marginal. Most likely it's due to the higher screen resolution.
Also, how would you know how good or bad the battery life is on the Note 4 until you have one? Don't forget this is pushing about 80% more pixels than the Note 3.
As far as slimmer and lighter, do you want a well built device or something that bends?
Personally, I would never consider an iPhone because I just don't like the OS. It sounds like you want someone to talk you out of a Note 4.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

After looking at all your 8 post, It looks like your mind is already made up! Go with the iPhone 6.

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Slimmer and lighter is only an advantage to a point, then it's bad. I'd say the iPhone 6+ feels uncomfortable in the hand. My buddy at work got one.

You seem to be assuming and making stuff up about the rest, since nobody know about battery life, camera performance, etc.. Personally if it doesn't have the Note 4 features (spen, multitasking, etc.) then why buy such a big phone? Movies? Nah, got a TV and even a tablet for that... IPhone 6+ seems like a feeble attempt.

teslas

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm confused. Do you want people to sell you on a not 4? No phone is perfect. Just Choose the one that meets the most of your wants.

Posted via the Android Central App

Formerly Known As

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
To bring this thread to a more constructive point I would like to mention that I posted disappointed views of the Note 4 when the feature set first came out.
However, as I read more and more about it my opinions are getting much more positive.
Despite disappointment in the screen size I now see the Note 4 as a worthy next step in the Note line.
A lesson about rushing to judgment.

sithjedi333

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I checked out the Note 4 and Edge recently. I'm coming from a Note 2 that's still running great. The screen looks a little better, but surprisingly not hugely so.

One thing to be aware of is the demo software turns auto brightness off, and brightness to max. Just like they do with LCD TVs to get that wow factor when you walk in the door. And it resets every few minutes after you adjust the brightness. Auto to auto vs the Note 2, the 4 still looks better and a little sharper, but the difference wasn't as huge as I expected. If you adjust the brightness to the same level, the difference in displays is really small. I will probably still upgrade with the $200 trade in deal, but without it, I wouldn't upgrade.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
A buddy at work just got an iPhone 6+. It's too thin, too rounded, doesn't feel comfortable in your hand.
It just feels like you're going to drop it!!
My buddy says he won't use it till he gets an otterbox!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

If you are disappointed now, just waiting until the Galaxy Note hologram comes out lol

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I personally after handling one in store the iPhone plus is wayyy too thin. I can see why it might bend for some people

IrishFXDB

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Note 3 had excellent battery life and they are saying the Note 4 will be noticeably better. The S5 camera is just a hair behind the 6 Plus in most tests and early reports say the Note 4 camera is better than the S5.

I too am on the fence between the Note 4 and the iPhone 6 Plus because I like both Android and iOS equally, but having said that, this does smell of troll. If you didn't like the previous Notes there is nothing revolutionary in this one to change that.

Also, when the hell did this waterproof thing become a thing at all? I've been using smartphones since 2006 and this S5 I'm using now is literally the first I've ever owned that was waterproof in any way. It wasn't even a factor in my decision to purchase it. I know different people dig different things and that's fine, but it isn't like every phone out there is waterproof so how does a phone not being waterproof count as a negative?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney