12-05-2014 01:22 PM
54 123
tools
    I ordered the iloome glass screen protector and the outterbox case all I have to do is cut out the plastic screen protector from the outterbox. Just waiting for them to come in just got my note 4 today it's a beast
    10-13-2014 06:23 PM
    The Spigen GlasTr seems to have vanished? Maybe there are problems with the glass protectors for the Note 4.
    10-13-2014 06:25 PM
    Zagg Glass was the worst POS grease magnet for me on my Note 3. You couldn't clean it with a rub on the jeans, and couldn't see the screen in direct sunlight with it on either. I never realized just how bad it was - until I pulled it off last week. It's night and day vs. the stock Gorilla glass.

I will never use a screen protector again. You had to clean it with alcohol wipes...or glass cleaner. Stock - I can rub it on my jeans or shirt to clean and it comes out perfect. The visibility and clarity with the Zagg removed is 1000% better than with it on, under any circumstance.

Try your phone naked before you buy a Zagg Glass, so at least you have a baseline comparison. You will be amazed at just how the Zagg Glass hinders you...and if you install the Zagg, you'll probably remove it a short time after, when you realize how poor it is.
    I would have to agree. I put a plastic protector on early so I never appreciated the native screen until I decided to take the protector off a few weeks ago. It is a world of a difference. The display looks better visually, is much easier to clean, and feels so much better. I hardly get fingerprints on it. It's like I got a new display. And it feels oh so smooth; I just love rubbing my fingers over it. But yeah, really, I didn't appreciate this difference until I took the protector off after using it for several months. I think it's both the material of the protector and the adhesive underneath that makes a difference in how the display looks with and without a protector. So even if you had a perfect screen protector made out of even the same material as the native screen, there would still be a layer of adhesive making minute distortions in light refraction.

A friend of mine actually uses a matte display...and it makes his phone display look like garbage. It diffuses the light so that it looks less bright and everything looks foggier. I have no idea but then again he is somewhat paranoid about everything and too cheap to replace it at least with a better quality protector.

Of course I completely understand if people are in a rougher environment or is in a particular situation where they are prone to abusing their phone. On another note, I don't know why they don't have "screen protectors" for cars, seeing as they are much more expensive than phones and are typically in a much rougher environment.
    10-13-2014 07:34 PM
    I don't know why they don't have "screen protectors" for cars
    They do. Google "3m Clear Bra"
    12-05-2014 01:22 PM
54 123