Note 4 What tempered glass screen protectors are you guys getting?

Paul An

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Currently the Spigen Glass protector that everyone was talking about is unavailable. (Removed from website) So what else is everyone getting? Did any of you guys get theirs in already? Pics will be greatly appreciated!

Paul An

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: What tempered glass screen protectors are you guys getting?

That mobile pioneer one takes too long to ship. The shipping estimate listed 17 days as the fastest haha

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

That mobile pioneer one takes too long to ship. The shipping estimate listed 17 days as the fastest haha

well when I ordered mine it was fulfilled by amazon so i got it in 2 days. I guess the supply at the amazon depot is out.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

If I do pull the trigger on a Note 4 I'm going with Zagg Glass.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Zagg Glass was the worst POS grease magnet for me on my Note 3. You couldn't clean it with a rub on the jeans, and couldn't see the screen in direct sunlight with it on either. I never realized just how bad it was - until I pulled it off last week. It's night and day vs. the stock Gorilla glass.

I will never use a screen protector again. You had to clean it with alcohol wipes...or glass cleaner. Stock - I can rub it on my jeans or shirt to clean and it comes out perfect. The visibility and clarity with the Zagg removed is 1000% better than with it on, under any circumstance.

Try your phone naked before you buy a Zagg Glass, so at least you have a baseline comparison. You will be amazed at just how the Zagg Glass hinders you...and if you install the Zagg, you'll probably remove it a short time after, when you realize how poor it is.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Zagg Glass was the worst POS grease magnet for me on my Note 3. You couldn't clean it with a rub on the jeans, and couldn't see it in direct sunlight either. I never realized how bad it was - until I pulled it off last week. It's night and day over the stock Gorilla glass. I will never use a screen protector again. You had to clean it with alcohol wipes...or glass cleaner.

Try your phone naked before you buy a Zagg Glass, so at least you have a baseline comparison. You will be amazed at just how the Zagg Glass hinders you...

I have not noticed a difference at all. I wiped Zagg Glass on my T-shirt many times and it cleans right off. Sometimes even easier than my display with no protector.

jhong1226

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

I have the icare glass protector that i got from Amazon, so far it works pretty good.

E Murray

May 9, 2014
Visit site

I had the Zerolemon glass protector but switched to a Moshi reusable and washable bubble free one now. It's much less reflective and doesn't create a glare. It's also super easy to apply... I have tried about 5 different types and this one is by far the best at $25 but AT&T is currently selling them for $5 as they are discontinuing the Note3 stock slowly. Your local store may have some.

magico1978

May 27, 2013
Visit site

I bought 2 from ebay directly from China... Htc m8 and Samsung s4... Cheap and both good i think... I guess its all the same with different prices

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

I think I am going to try staying without screen protector. I just want a case that will protect the screen from direct impact.

Posted via the Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

That's not possible...

It is possible and many others here share the same experiences. I'm not saying your experience isn't valid though. I don't understand how were so different though.

kaseyalan10

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

I have a note 3 and will be getting Note 4 once on the shelves. I have used spigen but recently switched to mimeusa.com Feather. By far the best I have used. They have an awesome replacement policy. 40% discount no questions asked. You guys should try them!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I have a note 3 and will be getting Note 4 once on the shelves. I have used spigen but recently switched to mimeusa.com Feather. By far the best I have used. They have an awesome replacement policy. 40% discount no questions asked. You guys should try them!

Isn't Mime $32 or so? Zagg Glass can be had for $40 and replaced for $5.99 + send back the old one with a single stamp. I've used both and find Zagg to be superior but opinions to differ.

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

Not sure why people use these things. The Note 4 has Gorilla Glass 3 with an oil 'repelling' coating so anything you buy to cover it will be of much lower quality.

I guess if you keep your phone in a bag with keys or rocks I can see it but that would be another issue :)

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Is there really a difference between all of the tempered glass screen protectors? They all seem to be identical.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

Not sure why people use these things. The Note 4 has Gorilla Glass 3 with an oil 'repelling' coating so anything you buy to cover it will be of much lower quality.

I guess if you keep your phone in a bag with keys or rocks I can see it but that would be another issue :)

Ya I find it ridiculous too :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance