12-05-2014 12:22 PM
54 123
tools
    Currently the Spigen Glass protector that everyone was talking about is unavailable. (Removed from website) So what else is everyone getting? Did any of you guys get theirs in already? Pics will be greatly appreciated!
    10-04-2014 03:24 PM
    That mobile pioneer one takes too long to ship. The shipping estimate listed 17 days as the fastest haha
    10-04-2014 03:36 PM
    That mobile pioneer one takes too long to ship. The shipping estimate listed 17 days as the fastest haha
    well when I ordered mine it was fulfilled by amazon so i got it in 2 days. I guess the supply at the amazon depot is out.
    10-04-2014 03:43 PM
    well when I ordered mine it was fulfilled by amazon so i got it in 2 days. I guess the supply at the amazon depot is out.
    10-04-2014 04:58 PM
    If I do pull the trigger on a Note 4 I'm going with Zagg Glass.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)
    10-04-2014 05:49 PM
    Zagg Glass was the worst POS grease magnet for me on my Note 3. You couldn't clean it with a rub on the jeans, and couldn't see the screen in direct sunlight with it on either. I never realized just how bad it was - until I pulled it off last week. It's night and day vs. the stock Gorilla glass.

I will never use a screen protector again. You had to clean it with alcohol wipes...or glass cleaner. Stock - I can rub it on my jeans or shirt to clean and it comes out perfect. The visibility and clarity with the Zagg removed is 1000% better than with it on, under any circumstance.

Try your phone naked before you buy a Zagg Glass, so at least you have a baseline comparison. You will be amazed at just how the Zagg Glass hinders you...and if you install the Zagg, you'll probably remove it a short time after, when you realize how poor it is.
    10-05-2014 07:13 AM
    Zagg Glass was the worst POS grease magnet for me on my Note 3. You couldn't clean it with a rub on the jeans, and couldn't see it in direct sunlight either. I never realized how bad it was - until I pulled it off last week. It's night and day over the stock Gorilla glass. I will never use a screen protector again. You had to clean it with alcohol wipes...or glass cleaner.

Try your phone naked before you buy a Zagg Glass, so at least you have a baseline comparison. You will be amazed at just how the Zagg Glass hinders you...
    I have not noticed a difference at all. I wiped Zagg Glass on my T-shirt many times and it cleans right off. Sometimes even easier than my display with no protector.

LegalAmerican likes this.
    10-05-2014 07:15 AM
    That's not possible...
    fredwardnelson likes this.
    10-05-2014 07:21 AM
    I have the icare glass protector that i got from Amazon, so far it works pretty good.
    10-05-2014 09:36 AM
    I had the Zerolemon glass protector but switched to a Moshi reusable and washable bubble free one now. It's much less reflective and doesn't create a glare. It's also super easy to apply... I have tried about 5 different types and this one is by far the best at $25 but AT&T is currently selling them for $5 as they are discontinuing the Note3 stock slowly. Your local store may have some.
    10-05-2014 09:55 AM
    I bought 2 from ebay directly from China... Htc m8 and Samsung s4... Cheap and both good i think... I guess its all the same with different prices
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    10-05-2014 11:56 AM
    I think I am going to try staying without screen protector. I just want a case that will protect the screen from direct impact.

Posted via the Android Central App
    TechNut79 likes this.
    10-05-2014 12:15 PM
    That's not possible...
    It is possible and many others here share the same experiences. I'm not saying your experience isn't valid though. I don't understand how were so different though.

10-05-2014 12:21 PM
    I have a note 3 and will be getting Note 4 once on the shelves. I have used spigen but recently switched to mimeusa.com Feather. By far the best I have used. They have an awesome replacement policy. 40% discount no questions asked. You guys should try them!
    10-06-2014 07:20 PM
    I have a note 3 and will be getting Note 4 once on the shelves. I have used spigen but recently switched to mimeusa.com Feather. By far the best I have used. They have an awesome replacement policy. 40% discount no questions asked. You guys should try them!
    Isn't Mime $32 or so? Zagg Glass can be had for $40 and replaced for $5.99 + send back the old one with a single stamp. I've used both and find Zagg to be superior but opinions to differ.

10-07-2014 12:38 AM
    Not sure why people use these things. The Note 4 has Gorilla Glass 3 with an oil 'repelling' coating so anything you buy to cover it will be of much lower quality.

I guess if you keep your phone in a bag with keys or rocks I can see it but that would be another issue
    10-07-2014 08:23 AM
    Is there really a difference between all of the tempered glass screen protectors? They all seem to be identical.
    10-07-2014 09:03 AM
    Not sure why people use these things. The Note 4 has Gorilla Glass 3 with an oil 'repelling' coating so anything you buy to cover it will be of much lower quality.

I guess if you keep your phone in a bag with keys or rocks I can see it but that would be another issue
    Ya I find it ridiculous too
    10-07-2014 09:42 AM
    No problem with my Zagg glass on my Galaxy S5. The only thing I don't like is the cutout by the earpiece.

I will get the Spigen GlasTR Slim and maybe try the iLoome for the Note 4.
    10-07-2014 10:09 AM

I agree.
    10-07-2014 05:40 PM

IMO, these "things" (temp glass) users and sales seems to be on the rise big time. At one time, on a few makers, now you have a lot of makers and a lot of clones. Temp glass not only goes on my smartphone, I put temp glass on my tablets too.
    10-09-2014 07:34 PM
    IMO, these "things" (temp glass) users and sales seems to be on the rise big time. At one time, on a few makers, now you have a lot of makers and a lot of clones. Temp glass not only goes on my smartphone, I put temp glass on my tablets too.
    Same here. If I scratch it which I probably won't it comes off for a new one. I can't do that with a regular phone. I did some extremely quick research but isn't Gorilla Glass less than 9H hardness but chemically balanced to make it note scratch resistant? I feel like a quality Glass protector is more resistant from experience.

10-09-2014 07:42 PM
    Evolutive Labs Rhino Shield that is all

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-09-2014 11:16 PM
54 123