Hello

When will they relese the Wireless back cover for Note 4 ?
    why Samsung always delays it
    other phones are coming with it when launched

Hate the delay for Wireless Cover & Extra battery kit

Also wondering will it have a fast charge with the Wireless back cover too ?
    10-05-2014 01:23 AM
    Hello

I feel your pain. I can't live without wireless charging. It's just too addictive!

Why it's not released at launch is beyond me. Heck, the LG G3 didn't have it at launch so it's not just Sammy. Fast charging with wireless? Nah. It will be roughly half that as opposed to plugging it in.

I have this and will put this between my case and phone to have wireless on day one!

Amazon.com: Universal QI Wireless Charging Receiver film for micro-USB of All Android Mobile (middle/narrow-interface Up): Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-05-2014 05:07 AM
    I am sure there will be 3rd party coils available very soon. I purchased one for the Note 3 and it added no thickness to the phone, cost about $10, and works great with the original back.

It is crazy what they want to charge for the OEM back replacement and even more crazy they just did not include the coil in all of the phones. I don't understand that.
    10-05-2014 07:52 AM
    Hello

Android Central Posted This picture!!!

Note 4 Wireless Back cover-samsung_galaxy_note_4_qi_back.jpg
    10-05-2014 08:19 AM
    The catch with the 3rd party wireless charging addons is that they don't accommodate the seal properly, at least on the S5. So the phone is more vulnerable to moisture... That bothered me enough to get the real Sammy version. Then only a couple of cases fit the wireless back, and none are belt cases 😑
    10-05-2014 09:06 AM
    I feel your pain. I can't live without wireless charging. It's just too addictive!

Why it's not released at launch is beyond me. Heck, the LG G3 didn't have it at launch so it's not just Sammy. Fast charging with wireless? Nah. It will be roughly half that as opposed to plugging it in.

I have this and will put this between my case and phone to have wireless on day one!

Amazon.com: Universal QI Wireless Charging Receiver film for micro-USB of All Android Mobile (middle/narrow-interface Up): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanks
    10-06-2014 03:30 AM
    Android Central Posted This picture!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samsung_galaxy_note_4_qi_back.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	320.2 KB 
ID:	139784
    What does it mean it comes built in at launch ?
    that would be awesome
    even if we can buy it with the phone, I can live with that
    10-06-2014 03:32 AM