Has anyone preferably on AT&T ever bought an unlocked version of a Samsung phone and used it? Better yet a Note series? I kno it's more expensive but I don't mind I guess. Does LTE work? What about other things like pic messages etc? Any helpful info appreciated

Posted via Android Central App
    10-05-2014 07:17 PM
    Has anyone preferably on AT&T ever bought an unlocked version of a Samsung phone and used it? Better yet a Note series? I kno it's more expensive but I don't mind I guess. Does LTE work? What about other things like pic messages etc? Any helpful info appreciated

I can't speak on the experience part as I have yet to unlock a phone, but I would guess Yes, that everything would work. Here is a link to brandsmart unlocked phone page. You will notice they sell the Note 3 unlocked for GSM.
    10-05-2014 07:29 PM
    Has anyone seen this site?

http://sam.factoryoutletstore.com/ca...FcRcMgodvWgAbQ

10-05-2014 07:35 PM
    Has anyone seen this site?

http://sam.factoryoutletstore.com/ca...FcRcMgodvWgAbQ

I'm looking at this one too. You would not have the carrier bloat, which is appealing to me.

10-05-2014 08:47 PM
    I'm looking at this one too. You would not have the carrier bloat, which is appealing to me.

Yea so I googled that site it's apparently a huge rip off lol I will try the above site that another posted or elsewhere. Or just keep one of the two I pre ordered.

10-05-2014 08:51 PM
    Yea so I googled that site it's apparently a huge rip off lol I will try the above site that another posted or elsewhere. Or just keep one of the two I pre ordered.

Thanks for the info.

10-05-2014 08:52 PM
    From what I've been reading, the unlocked ones don't do LTE on AT&T or T-Mobile. I'd wait for more knowledgable users to pipe in before jumping the gun.
    10-05-2014 08:58 PM
    Boy i would love to get my hands on that pink one.
    10-05-2014 08:59 PM
    From what I've been reading, the unlocked ones don't do LTE on AT&T or T-Mobile. I'd wait for more knowledgable users to pipe in before jumping the gun.
    I agree. I've already pre ordered from both BB and AT&T lol I will go back and forth 50 times before I decide if I want to buy outright vs Next vs unlocked smh cone on 17th!! Anyone willing to freeze me till the day before? Lol

10-05-2014 09:02 PM
    I haven't seen a factory sim unlocked one that fully supports att and tmobile lte.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-06-2014 09:27 AM