Tmobile Note 4

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Those of you getting the phone through Tmobile, how are you doing it? Pre-order or walk-in? I'm thinking about canceling my order and just going into the store next Friday. Tmobile is giving us the runaround with these pre-orders. On Twitter they said that our best chance of receiving one on launch day is by going into the store early "while supplies last."

Let's use this thread for us Tmobile customers to discuss our experiences and share when we start receiving our phones.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I was on the phone for a different issue and asked when would I get it and I had next day Shipping and pre ordered on the 24th and he said either on they day or day after

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Considering the history of pre-orders arriving on or before release day, and the $200 pre-order promotion with trade in, I'm sticking with the order I placed with customer care on the first day of availability.

My best guess is orders will ship next Tuesday. Depending on your choice of shipping you should get it on or before the 17th.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Considering the history of pre-orders arriving on or before release day, and the $200 pre-order promotion with trade in, I'm sticking with the order I placed with customer care on the first day of availability.

My best guess is orders will ship next Tuesday. Depending on your choice of shipping you should get it on or before the 17th.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping you're right. I've never pre-ordered a phone before. I ordered mine the day after pre-orders started (9/25), so I'm hoping I still made it before the backorder batch.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I pre ordered but also used the express shipping option. I can only hope that the devices will go out on the 15th or so and we can all enjoy them on the 17th. I also wanted to maximize my pre order with the samsung promotion which is only available with pre orders.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered but I am also concerned about it .. I would like to get it on release day.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I also pre odered mine the first day pre-orders was available. As of right now my shipping date still says (being processed) and it also charged my card for a $6 dollars for 5 to 7 business day ground ups.

YahyaRivero

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Considering that Apple devices are more popular, will there be crazy lines like the Apple launch day or not? I'm going with T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered but I am disappointed that you cannot take advantage of the trade in program, and thus the $200 Sammy promo, if you are pre-paid. I had to jump through a whole bunch of hoops just to pre-order and trade in a phone and I am still not sure how much money I will lose because I am a pre-paid T-Mo customer. T-Mo may be the un-carrier in some respects but when it comes to pre-paid it certainly seems like a line of business that they grudgingly support.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Considering that Apple devices are more popular, will there be crazy lines like the Apple launch day or not? I'm going with T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

I doubt it. The android user base is divided among many manufacturers. The Apple user base as a whole has 1 launch day to attend.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I think I like pre-ordered my GS5, and then walked in the store the morning it came out and got it. Good day xD

Posted via the Android Central App with my Galaxy S5

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Also post if your order status is "being processed" or "back ordered" and what shipping option you chose. I ordered on 9/25 with expedited next day shipping, and mine says "being processed".

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams