A week with my white Note 4

kevin_fan

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
So far so good. Very impressive hardware. And the screen really is the main attraction. The only con that I have is on the UI. Everything was so big! I hope someday, Samsung can give the option to modify it or allow the apps to run in 7" tablet mode. I think that looks better. By the way, I never had a chance to use the default launcher because I installed Nova Launcher Prime from Day1. I'm really impressed with this device and I hope it will continue to do so as I use it. The chamfered edges makes the phone attractive. This is really a great media consumption device. Very easy to put in the pocket while having that very impressive screen.

Attachments

• _1.jpg
    _1.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 348

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I must say.. I am very jealous at the moment... still waiting for mine, hopefully I will have it by the 17th...
Glad to hear only good things... but then again... I did not expect anything else.
Have fun !!!

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
So far so good. Very impressive hardware. And the screen really is the main attraction. The only con that I have is on the UI. Everything was so big! I hope someday, Samsung can give the option to modify it or allow the apps to run in 7" tablet mode. I think that looks better. By the way, I never had a chance to use the default launcher because I installed Nova Launcher Prime from Day1. I'm really impressed with this device and I hope it will continue to do so as I use it. The chamfered edges makes the phone attractive. This is really a great media consumption device. Very easy to put in the pocket while having that very impressive screen.

What do you think of the White. I've ordered black

kevin_fan

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
What do you think of the White. I've ordered black

I prefer white because the black isn't really that black like the note 3 or iphone. It looks gray. But sometimes I'm also wondering how it really looks outside of the store since here in Seoul, the samsung store have very good lighting effect.

kevin_fan

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Stupid newbie question.
When using Nova are you still able to use the multi-window function?

Yes. Only the appearance of the homescreen and drawer was changed. Every feature by samsung is still there. I also changed to fleksy keyboard right away. It matches the beautiful white hardware.. This is my first android device.

kevin_fan

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Have you noticed any lag or stutter because of Nova??

I noticed a not so smooth animation when I press the recent apps key. I'm not sure if this is android or samsung or nova's fault but it's just a very very little annoyance. I'm from ios and BB10 and animations on that OS are almost perfect. But still, this device is so beautiful and perfect for media consumption.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad