I was in Best Buy looking at the Note 4 earlier this week and decided to get it instead of a 6 Plus. My 5c has been problematic since iOS 8 came out and it never had real good call quality or reception. While I was there the Samsung rep was naturally encouraging me to get it over the Plus. He asked who my provider was and what plan I had. I called my local Best Buy to pre order one and they said they aren't doing pre orders yet for Verizon. Has anybody else had this problem? From reading here in the forum and after talking to the Samsung rep and Best Buy rep I was under the impression that I could pre oder one for Verizon. I'm a bit confused.
    10-09-2014 08:22 AM
    Here is a thread on it.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=446117

There may be other threads also. I would try calling other BB if possible.

Posted via Android Central App
    Paul627g likes this.
    10-09-2014 08:31 AM
    I was in Best Buy looking at the Note 4 earlier this week and decided to get it instead of a 6 Plus. My 5c has been problematic since iOS 8 came out and it never had real good call quality or reception. While I was there the Samsung rep was naturally encouraging me to get it over the Plus. He asked who my provider was and what plan I had. I called my local Best Buy to pre order one and they said they aren't doing pre orders yet for Verizon. Has anybody else had this problem? From reading here in the forum and after talking to the Samsung rep and Best Buy rep I was under the impression that I could pre oder one for Verizon. I'm a bit confused.
    It's frustrating for all of us on VZW as some stores claims they were able to do preorders but now 'they are sold out.' Others have posted that their stores have said 'preorders have never been available.' Obviously, the website still shows 'Coming Soon' for the VZW ordering, but it may not matter, as even though the AT&T and Sprint ones are available to preorder, they do not (yet?) allow selecting 'pick up at store' as an option, and that is specifically required in order to qualify for the BB $200 gift card promotion.

So, as of today the 9th, if you want the BB $200 gift card, you must preorder in a store.
    10-09-2014 08:42 AM
    Hepl!!!! please im using sumsung galaxy s3, now all my mail from yahoo have been deleted, please any idea why?
    10-09-2014 08:46 AM
    I know a verizon store can do the pre order, I've already placed orders at my store.

10-09-2014 09:17 AM
    SORE SUBJECT....ugggghhhhh

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-09-2014 09:53 AM
    I have $125 worth of BB gift certificates and wanted to combine them with the $200 on from a trade in to pay for the phone. Worst case scenario is I pre order at Verizon.

Dealing with Best Buy on the phone so far has been awful.
    10-09-2014 10:12 AM
    You used to be able to pre-order the Verizon Note 4 @ Best Buy but not anymore. They have used their allotment as of Sunday, October 5th.

I called all 8 Best Buy stores in my area. None of them have any Verizon pre-orders remaining. They said that they are out of Verizon pre-orders nationwide. Some had a mix of AT&T or Sprint available, most didn't have these left either.
    10-09-2014 11:44 AM
    You can pre-order on the Best Buy website and the Verizon website. Have you looked?
    10-09-2014 12:04 PM
    You can pre-order on the Best Buy website and the Verizon website. Have you looked?
    It says coming soon for Verizon. Always has. You also can't order online and have it shipped to the store.

Honey_184 likes this.
    10-09-2014 12:09 PM
    You can pre-order at the VZW website but NOT on BB site for the VZW N4.... It just says "coming soon" on BestBuy.com
    10-09-2014 12:10 PM
    Here's my experience in Omaha, NE.
    I went to a store (10/5) and they said they were "sold out" of pre-orders for Verizon.
    I called the other stores in our area, including Best Buy Mobile stores and was told the same thing.
    Their "system" would not allow them to do pre-orders.
    I called Best Buy's 888 number on 11/7 and told the rep that your website has the pre-order info, but the stores were not doing pre-orders for Verison and their website only had Coming Soon. But you could pre-order for ATT in the store and online.
    She put me on hold, came back and didn't know why that was, put me on hold to call a local store (the one I went to) and she came back and said they WERE doing pre-orders in white only. I called the store after that and they said sure enough they were taking pre-orders for white only.
    When I went to the store I talked to the Asst. Manager who helped me over the weekend and he said he had no idea why they couldn't do it Sunday but could do it today (Tuesday)...something about their allotted number of pre-orders they were given.
    Anyway...the whole process was frustrating and time consuming
    10-09-2014 12:18 PM
    I just called two BB (Fairview Heights IL and St Louis) to see if they could do Verizon orders. One said yes the other said no to Verizon and Sprint. So I guess it just depends.

10-09-2014 01:36 PM
    I just left my local best buy with a Note 4 pre-order receipt. And yes, it was verizon. Only thing I'm not sure of is that they told me it will be in next Friday, the 17th. That we shall see.

10-09-2014 01:36 PM
    Wow! Best Buy is REALLY messing this up big time. So much for great customer service.
    10-09-2014 01:38 PM
    I called yesterday and spoke the the BB in store Samsung rep. He said he would call me and let me know if Verizon pre orders get turned back on. About 5:00 yesterday evening he called me and left me a voicemail when I was in the gym and said the the system was allowing pre orders again. I stopped early today at my local BB and was able to pre order a black Note 4. The Samsung rep was very nice and helpful.
    ZDriver likes this.
    10-10-2014 01:58 PM
    I called yesterday and spoke the the BB in store Samsung rep. He said he would call me and let me know if Verizon pre orders get turned back on. About 5:00 yesterday evening he called me and left me a voicemail when I was in the gym and said the the system was allowing pre orders again. I stopped early today at my local BB and was able to pre order a black Note 4. The Samsung rep was very nice and helpful.
    So I just called my local Best Buy and she says sure we can pre order the Note 4 for you......so wham bam thank you ma'am I'm stopping at Best Buy after work. I'll keep you all posted what happens.

10-10-2014 02:16 PM
    I am one happy boy, Best Buy let me pre order (2) Note 4's....doing that happy dance, and getting a $200 gift card x 2 on release day....yeah

10-10-2014 07:09 PM
    Today I went to BB to cancel my 10/3 pre-order for the white N4 (Verizon) and pre-ordered the black one instead. BB had said the black N4s for Verizon were sold out last Friday, which prompted me to get the white one so I didn't miss out on the $200 trade-in deal. But they alerted me to the fact that the black ones were available again so that's why I went back to get it. BB didn't mention that the pre-orders had been interrupted during the last week. Have others had problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 07:20 PM
    Today I went to BB to cancel my 10/3 pre-order for the white N4 (Verizon) and pre-ordered the black one instead. BB had said the black N4s for Verizon were sold out last Friday, which prompted me to get the white one so I didn't miss out on the $200 trade-in deal. But they alerted me to the fact that the black ones were available again so that's why I went back to get it. BB didn't mention that the pre-orders had been interrupted during the last week. Have others had problems?

Yes several people had problems with orders. However I think they had a very small number of pre orders available because of the promo. The store I went to is out of AT&T and Sprint I think, so this is one time I'm glad I jumped the gun and ordered early

10-10-2014 07:29 PM
    Well I sure hope I didn't get bad info from BB. I guess the fact that my pre-order actually went through and I was given a receipt should help my confidence a bit.

10-10-2014 07:38 PM