Note 4 Just called T-Mobile, tracking in 2 days

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I had made a pretty big order with Tmobile on the day the gALAxy note 4's pre order went live Sept 24th.

Ordered two gALAxy note 4's, two gALAxy S5's and two iphone 6's.

A week later when I received no sims and the non note 4 phones I called and they said its because the iphone is on backorder and it may cause the entire order to be delayed because Tmobile ships everything as one package.

Guy told me if the iphone 6 isnt in stock by November, your note 4 will not arrive by November either.

Today however, I called and a very sweet female by the name of Amanda confirmed the iphones are in stock and that I will be receiving a Tracking number for the entire order in TWO days. Meaning the order will be shipped out in two days.

Possible the get the Notes a few days earlier than release? I live in New York.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just called T-Mobile, tracking in 2 days

I hope you do get it early. So jealous!! I want a Note 4, just been going back and forth on whether to get it or not haha

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Who knows? Hopefully that is the case :).

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

If you do can I come visit it? Lol

Posted via Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I hope your right, I would think T-Mobile would get our devices to us that pre-ordered by the 17th or earlier, not shipped out on the 17th. If that is the case, what would be the options, I don't know if I could accept knowing the note is in a store and mine is sitting in Kentucky at the UPS depot.........lol

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully this is going to happen. Will see..If you get your Note 4 from Tmobile in a couple days, I am going to get on the phone and DEMAND mine early too, because I will have proof of early shipments.. :D

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully this is going to happen. Will see..If you get your Note 4 from Tmobile in a couple days, I am going to get on the phone and DEMAND mine early too, because I will have proof of early shipments.. :D

Never pre-ordered a device from a carrier but all this uncertainty is not making me feel warm and cozy

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Well I just talked to a t mobile rep and she said that the note 4 will ship out on the 16th and that's when my card will be charged for the note let's see what happens

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I think the carriers will do their best to get them to us on time. I have ordered and will go pick mine up at BB after I get my email. I had pre ordered from AT&T as well in hopes of getting it early but I have cancelled. Only 8 more days guys let us remain strong :)

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I hope you do get it early. So jealous!! I want a Note 4, just been going back and forth on whether to get it or not haha

What phone are you currently using?

If you do can I come visit it? Lol

Sure! I'll have a $1/min stand up and running for all of you to check out the sleek shiny metal black sexiness loljk.

Lol at the demand part. I can imagine, "Tmobile: A who got it early? What forums? What are you demanding ceHoward?!"

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Update.... I got back on the phone and talked to a supervisor and she told me that everyone that pre ordered the note will get it on the 17th and I also told her that I did the ups ground and she said that I will get it on the 17th due to the fact that t mobile made the mistake with the early release date once again let's see what happens

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

Update.... I got back on the phone and talked to a supervisor and she told me that everyone that pre ordered the note will get it on the 17th and I also told her that I did the ups ground and she said that I will get it on the 17th due to the fact that t mobile made the mistake with the early release date once again let's see what happens

I honestly don't think the reps are as informed as they pretend to be. Over at XDA, someone posted a chat that they had with T-Mobile customer care today. They said that the phones became available early and people would start receiving tracking numbers today, 10/9. I highly doubt that is true.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I honestly don't think the reps are as informed as they pretend to be. Over at XDA, someone posted a chat that they had with T-Mobile customer care today. They said that the phones became available early and people would start receiving tracking numbers today, 10/9. I highly doubt that is true.

10/9 for tracking numbers is impossible. I am willing to believe tracking numbers starting 10/11 or 10/12 is possible though. Doubt it, but one can hope.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

10/9 for tracking numbers is impossible. I am willing to believe tracking numbers starting 10/11 or 10/12 is possible though. Doubt it, but one can hope.

Yep. As long as I have the phone in my hand on 10/17, I will be happy.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Im putting lots of confidence in tmobile to deliver my phone either a day or two before the 17th or on the 17th. If not of course I'll be disappointed but would just have to wait until it gets to my door step. This is a phone i buy myself every year since note 2 and I'm not planning on switching up any time soon. The note line is my little precious. ..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Never pre-ordered a device from a carrier but all this uncertainty is not making me feel warm and cozy

In reality it is the "luck of the draw". I have heard some great stories on "instore" purchases and great stories on "online orders". Even today with my pre-order, I checked my pre order status, and saw a mistake in the billing. A call to Tmobile, and I quiclkly got a $30 credit..
Also, I got the word that Tmobile will be carrying the Galaxy S smartwatch too. Oh boy!! :)

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

In reality it is the "luck of the draw". I have heard some great stories on "instore" purchases and great stories on "online orders". Even today with my pre-order, I checked my pre order status, and saw a mistake in the billing. A call to Tmobile, and I quiclkly got a $30 credit..
Also, I got the word that Tmobile will be carrying the Galaxy S smartwatch too. Oh boy!! :)

They spelled my last name wrong on the billing. I shall have to do what you planned to do, call and DEMAND my $30 credit

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

They spelled my last name wrong on the billing. I shall have to do what you planned to do, call and DEMAND my $30 credit

lol!!

Well, they had my name wrong too, but that is normal because in reality I have one of those backward names, such as a last name first, and everybody switches it around. But, the mistake in the billing wasn't funny at all.

Even on the billing mistake, I asked them how did that happen, and could they fix it. I got dumb answers, such as, don't know how it happened, but I see it correct on this side. I asked to speak to a supervisor, the rep was reluctant to do that, but I persisted. The supervisor quickly apologized, and made up for the mistake.

It is a luck of the draw with the supervisors too.. lol..

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I tried to get my name spelling fixed, but they said you cannot change the name until you get your phone service activated, up and running. Which will be the day I get my shipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674