Pre-ordering the Note 4

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been able to preorder the Note 4 with Verizon Wireless through Best buy? I tried last week and was told that they could not do it for some reason? Any problems?

Posted via the Android Central App

epic800

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
When I was in there preordering my Note 4 (on AT&T). The employee warned me if I was on T-Mobile or Verizon she could not do preorders. She stated it was some issue internally with the system that would not allow it.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I got that response too. Very strange lol it means I can't take advantage of the 200$ discount. Plus if I buy from a verizon store directly it's 750$ instead of 699 online

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I called two, one in STL one in Fairview Heights IL. One said no to Verizon and Sprint the other said yes. So apparently it's a luck of the draw :3

Posted via Android Central App

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I think another poster finally discovered (and this seems to bear fruit) that each store had a pre-identified number of Sprint, Verizon, and ATT N4 devices available for pre-order. Once the store exhausted its supply of that number, pre-orders were no longer available. There were not any stores in my immediate area with any N4 pre-order for any carrier. I didn't do an exhaustive search, because time and gas is money, and at some point the BB value would decline the most gas/time I wasted trying to find a store that had available units left for my carrier. Honestly, I think it's a pretty silly way to allocate this sort of inventory (stuff that's not out on the floor, but shipping from some warehouse) but OK.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Best buy and was told that if I trade in a working smartphone I can receive a 200 gift card that can be applied directly to the purchase of the Note 4! Winning

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered at Best Buy full price or just 2 year contracts?

Well when you pre order from them you only pay $50 and they give you a gift card for the same amount. They don't ask if it's full price or contract.

Posted via Android Central App

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I initially pre-ordered with BB and told them it was going to be at full contract price. My BB did not have a problem with this. I think it is going to come down to that particular BB.

mrhankey184

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I think another poster finally discovered (and this seems to bear fruit) that each store had a pre-identified number of Sprint, Verizon, and ATT N4 devices available for pre-order. Once the store exhausted its supply of that number, pre-orders were no longer available. There were not any stores in my immediate area with any N4 pre-order for any carrier. I didn't do an exhaustive search, because time and gas is money, and at some point the BB value would decline the most gas/time I wasted trying to find a store that had available units left for my carrier. Honestly, I think it's a pretty silly way to allocate this sort of inventory (stuff that's not out on the floor, but shipping from some warehouse) but OK.

This is accurate. From what I was told and seems very logical based on all the feed back. I also agree this is a silly way to go about the program. You should be able to preorder until the day it comes out, it should only matter when you actually receive the phone. If you wait until the last minute, you might get the phone weeks later, but you should still qualify for the promo. ugh

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Here in West Texas, I pre-ordered my AT&T at best buy on Tuesday 10/7/14. The associate told me they can only take AT&T pre-orders because everyone else has reached their caps

Man the demand for note 4 seems pretty high. I'm super excited.

Is it foolish to hope best buy will have our pre-orders before Oct 17?

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan