10-19-2014 04:01 PM
715 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Ok so I created a ups account and it just says in transit no delivery date or time will just wait and see 😔
    10-11-2014 08:06 PM
    Ok I really don't know what is going on.. Tmo gave me the run around yesterday so much that I said I'm done when I get the note I get... Then I get my tracking number and it says deliver by the 21th but on the side of the Web page it said that it was shipped next day air... This will be the 1st and last time I will order my phone on line......
    I received the exact same info, but mine will arrive on Monday. Your most updated info will be via UPS. If UPS states next day, then that's what you have.

Trust me, UPS's system is VERY accurate. I recently had a shipment I was expecting from Amazon. UPS emailed me and updated my account to tell me the shipment was delayed due to a train derailment in Pennsylvania, and that my order will arrive as soon as reasonably possible. I researched it, and sure enough there was a train derailment in PA. UPS eventually updated my tracking info and my package arrived according to their estimate.

N3 via AC App
    10-11-2014 08:07 PM
    Ok so I created a ups account and it just says in transit no delivery date or time will just wait and see 😔
    Are you logged into your account while viewing the tracking page? It should show a delivery date.

Edit: you need to be viewing it from the desktop site to see the delivery info.
    10-11-2014 08:09 PM
    Yeah they're not holding them, most are seeing movement now... Except for me lol
    No movement for me so I expect Tuesday or Wednesday delivery.
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    10-11-2014 08:13 PM
    Yeah it's just odd since most people are seeing movement. I got the notification from UPS yesterday at 5pm that my label was printed, then I got an email from Tmobile at 4:50am this morning saying that my phone shipped... But according to the UPS tracker it's still waiting to be picked up.. But my estimated delivery date is still 10/13.. None of it makes sense.
    This is my exact situation.
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    10-11-2014 08:13 PM
    No movement for me so I expect Tuesday or Wednesday delivery.
    NVM didn't see your above post
    10-11-2014 08:14 PM
    This is my exact situation.
    Do you happen to be in the upper Midwest region? The only thing I can think of is we don't have any stops between Kentucky and our local port, so it's taking longer to update.. I also have a case coming from Amazon that shipped on Friday with next day air and is showing the same thing as the phone.. "ready for UPS."
    10-11-2014 08:16 PM
    Do you happen to be in the upper Midwest region? The only thing I can think of is we don't have any stops between Kentucky and our local port, so it's taking longer to update.. I also have a case coming from Amazon that shipped on Friday with next day air and is showing the same thing as the phone.. "ready for UPS."
    Jacksonville FL
    10-11-2014 08:22 PM
    Jacksonville FL
    Well that shoots down my last string of hope.. Lol
    10-11-2014 08:23 PM
    No I'm on my note... I will just see what happens by Sunday night or Monday morning if it will be here on Monday before 12 noon I feel a sick day coming along.... Lol
    10-11-2014 08:26 PM
    Delete
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-uploadfromtaptalk1413077243363.jpg  
    10-11-2014 08:27 PM
    I saw that you have the ups app so I installed it and this is what mine says
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-1413078170501.jpg  
    10-11-2014 08:42 PM
    I saw that you have the ups app so I installed it and this is what mine says
    Oh that is weird, you really don't have a delivery date yet.. I'm hoping it's the update system that is behind and not our actual packages. I'm really looking forward to Monday delivery.
    10-11-2014 08:49 PM
    Delete
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-uploadfromtaptalk1413079080316.jpg  
    10-11-2014 08:58 PM
    One thing for sure this move has moved Tmobile up a couple notches! If all goes to as planned, ONLY Tmobile users will have the Note 3 all the way up to the 17th. Bestbuy won't dare release their Note 4s before the 17th, whereas, Tmobile users will be profiling big time on the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th.

When my Note 4 arrives on Monday the 13th, I plan on snatching the sim out of my Note 3, slap it in my Note 4, put on the temp glass screen protector and the bumper case, and head up to my local BB and compare the screen with glass screen protector to a naked screen. All the meantime flashing my Note 4!! heh, heh..

ATT and Verizon users will frown on this, as to say, what's with their carrier?
    Just my two cents...
    10-11-2014 09:54 PM
    One thing for sure this move has moved Tmobile up a couple notches! If all goes to as planned, ONLY Tmobile users will have the Note 3 all the way up to the 17th. Bestbuy won't dare release their Note 4s before the 17th, whereas, Tmobile users will be profiling big time on the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th.

When my Note 4 arrives on Monday the 13th, I plan on snatching the sim out of my Note 3, slap it in my Note 4, put on the temp glass screen protector and the bumper case, and head up to my local BB and compare the screen with glass screen protector to a naked screen. All the meantime flashing my Note 4!! heh, heh..

ATT and Verizon users will frown on this, as to say, what's with their carrier?
    Just my two cents...
    I hate you. I simply and utterly hate you lol no that's fantastic. You guys will be my guinea pigs. I will have 4 days to learn how to use certain features etc. Then I will stroll up to BB at 10 am sharp to pick my baby up (screw that whole email business) and play with it all weekend. Have fun you lucky ducks!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-11-2014 10:06 PM
    My heart just sank! Earlier I posted a picture with it showing the phone clearly having gone from Kentucky to Milwaukee where I am located. I just looked at the tracking again and now it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

WTF?!?!?! I hope it's just some weird glitch in the UPS tracking system!
    KylieK828 likes this.
    10-11-2014 10:43 PM
    Mine is saying the same thing and I remember seeing something different earlier. Weird

10-11-2014 10:53 PM
    10-11-2014 10:54 PM
    Copied and pasted from the email:

For all Pre-Orders your tracking number will not be visible on UPS.com prior to the product launch date.
    10-11-2014 10:55 PM
    I hate you. I simply and utterly hate you lol no that's fantastic. You guys will be my guinea pigs. I will have 4 days to learn how to use certain features etc. Then I will stroll up to BB at 10 am sharp to pick my baby up (screw that whole email business) and play with it all weekend. Have fun you lucky ducks!

Sweet,i do love the die hard sammy fans.pre ordered white through bb ,might have to rub a lamp to get it early though ♡

Posted via the Android Central App
    reesh11 and mchi5 like this.
    10-11-2014 10:59 PM
    My heart just sank! Earlier I posted a picture with it showing the phone clearly having gone from Kentucky to Milwaukee where I am located. I just looked at the tracking again and now it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

WTF?!?!?! I hope it's just some weird glitch in the UPS tracking system!
    I will not let your HEART SINK.

The old man here is on the job.

When I saw your informative post, I quickly went to the UPS site and clicked in my tracking number. Low and behold it told me that same thing it just told you. Before, it had tracked the package from orgin, to my state, and to a UPS depot 10 miles from with the point of being delivered on Monday.
    So, I called UPS, and explained it to a rep, and they told me the REASON I AM SEEING THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM IS UPDATING!!

The system return to regular status after it finishes updating. I was told to check back in a couple hours or tomorrow morning, when t he tracking will return to what we saw before, with the 13th being our delivery date.

Again, old man on the job, no worry, and please, no sinking hearts!
    10-11-2014 11:02 PM

Reesh, I love the positive attitude and good spirits. Good things will happen, I see a note 4 in your future
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-11-2014 11:07 PM
    I will not let your HEART SINK.

The old man here is on the job.

When I saw your informative post, I quickly went to the UPS site and clicked in my tracking number. Low and behold it told me that same thing it just told you. Before, it had tracked the package from orgin, to my state, and to a UPS depot 10 miles from with the point of being delivered on Monday.
    So, I called UPS, and explained it to a rep, and they told me the REASON I AM SEEING THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM IS UPDATING!!

The system return to regular status after it finishes updating. I was told to check back in a couple hours or tomorrow morning, when t he tracking will return to what we saw before, with the 13th being our delivery date.

Again, old man on the job, no worry, and please, no sinking hearts!
    Hahaha I did think the website looked different. Lol. Thanks for the info!
    TheDonJ77 and CehowardNote7 like this.
    10-11-2014 11:13 PM

Yeah I plan to go to best buy Friday also, email or no email. I'm only looking out for the email in the rare case they're actually have it earlier than Friday to get it lol!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-11-2014 11:22 PM
715 ... 910111213 ...