10-19-2014 04:01 PM
715 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    I hope everyone who gets it Monday post back about it and give us impressions. Pics, you name it we want it. Us lonely people waiting till the 17 has to have something to look forward to!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    I'm going to be jelly even though I have at in my house lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-12-2014 11:40 AM
    I hope everyone who gets it Monday post back about it and give us impressions. Pics, you name it we want it. Us lonely people waiting till the 17 has to have something to look forward to!

After all carriers officially launch the note 4, hopefully some one will start a post about screen shot of what's on your home screen. Looking forward to that. Seen how creative people are with their note 4
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-12-2014 11:43 AM
    Awwwwww don't come to new York and slash our ups tires I want my note 4 tomorrow like this is saying I will get it by end of business day ๐Ÿ˜†
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-1413132219254.jpg ย 
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-12-2014 11:43 AM
    Awwwwww don't come to new York and slash our ups tires I want my note 4 tomorrow like this is saying I will get it by end of business day ๐Ÿ˜†
    I'm headed there next! Jk lol glad you guys get an early delivery. I think....

Posted via Android Central App
    10-12-2014 11:49 AM
    Arg, I paid for overnight and was promised by reps it would be delivered Monday the 13th (even today they said that) but they have no records of shipment or tracking number. UPS My choice couldn't find anything either. Good thing though is TMo will refund me the overnight fee if I don't get it Monday. My greatest concern is the rep got the wrong shipping address (wrong business suite) so I need the tracking # to have UPS reroute the package. TMo has said they will reimburse me the reroute fee since it was their error but I need the tracking # to do so first! One thing is for sure, I'll be visiting the first floor office Monday and every day thereafter until I get a tracking # lol.
    10-12-2014 11:50 AM
    When the UPS truck arrives.
    Almeuit, Mprego, Beltelmel and 2 others like this.
    10-12-2014 11:50 AM
    After all carriers officially launch the note 4, hopefully some one will start a post about screen shot of what's on your home screen. Looking forward to that. Seen how creative people are with their note 4
    That's a great idea. There's a thread for home screen for note 3.

Other note 4 thread ideas:

- Best apps for the QHD screen
    - Zerolemon note 4 and battery life (I may have started that already lol)
    -rooting note 4 ๐Ÿ˜†

honey_bee_33 likes this.
    10-12-2014 11:53 AM
    Lolol .
    10-12-2014 11:53 AM
    Lmao. That needs it own thread

Posted via the Android Central App
    honey_bee_33 likes this.
    10-12-2014 12:03 PM
    That's freaking hilarious. I think all of us will feel that way when we get it!! LMAO!

10-12-2014 12:04 PM
    Mine actually shows in transit now and moving through the ups network. I'll have it tomorrow. Yay! .
    Mine, too, is finally in transit and on time for delivery tomorrow, It's great that a new Galaxy Note can make an old guy feel like a youngster waiting for Christmas morning.
    10-12-2014 12:18 PM
    That's a great idea. There's a thread for home screen for note 3.

Other note 4 thread ideas:

- Best apps for the QHD screen
    - Zerolemon note 4 and battery life (I may have started that already lol)
    -rooting note 4

Well, I will take a picture of my Note 4 with my trusty Nikon DSLR. I will take a picture of it as I open the box. Shortly there after, I will slip on its protective gear. Bumper case, and temp glass screen protector. Slip in sim, sd card, and whoppee.. Will ease up to a best buy in full posing mode!! Will do a comparison of screen with temp glass opposed to a naked screen.. Will still be flashing, and nobody, nobody please ask me to hold my Note 4, because the answer is NO!!!
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-12-2014 12:21 PM
    I can't wait till tomorrow I think I'm not feeling well... Yes I see a sick day coming up lol
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-1413134595047.jpg ย 
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-12-2014 12:23 PM
    Lmao. That needs it own thread

Posted via the Android Central App
    That thread for sure would be funny as hell... I'm chuckling to myself just thinking about it.
    10-12-2014 12:23 PM
    I can't wait till tomorrow I think I'm not feeling well... Yes I see a sick day coming up lol
    I'd be taking a sick day as well if I didn't have it off already... Yay for Columbus day lol .
    CehowardNote7 and mchi5 like this.
    10-12-2014 12:24 PM
    Does anyone know if any other carriers are shipping early?
    10-12-2014 01:22 PM
    Nope just t mobile as far as we know
    10-12-2014 01:24 PM
    So update

Currently at best buy store. Said they haven't heard early release for t-mobile (surprise surprise) but said they don't even have any note 4 in back yet. Said their truck shipments come Thursday so that's when they expect the note 4 shipments

She said to check my email. Guess there's a possibility if it comes in Thursday I may be able to get it Thursday?

But she did say a truck shipment is coming Tuesday so likely the note 4 cases and screen protectors will be on that. But she doesn't think the note 4 themselves will be. But who knows?

But I do love the display here

honey_bee_33 likes this.
    10-12-2014 01:26 PM
    One thing I've noticed is Samsung phones have the most excitement over pre-orders (next to iPhone). I don't remember there being this much hype over the LG G3. Makes me even more satisfied with my purchase knowing how popular the phone is. It proves how good of a phone it is.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-12-2014 01:54 PM
    So update

Currently at best buy store. Said they haven't heard early release for t-mobile (surprise surprise) but said they don't even have any note 4 in back yet. Said their truck shipments come Thursday so that's when they expect the note 4 shipments

She said to check my email. Guess there's a possibility if it comes in Thursday I may be able to get it Thursday?

But she did say a truck shipment is coming Tuesday so likely the note 4 cases and screen protectors will be on that. But she doesn't think the note 4 themselves will be. But who knows?

But I do love the display here http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...968381fdd3.jpg

Bestbuy wouldn't know since they don't sell t-mobile post paid any more

10-12-2014 01:59 PM
    One thing I've noticed is Samsung phones have the most excitement over pre-orders (next to iPhone). I don't remember there being this much hype over the LG G3. Makes me even more satisfied with my purchase knowing how popular the phone is. It proves how good of a phone it is.
    That's a good point but even if there's not as much excitement over pre-order, I'd still be very happy with my purchase because I know this is THE flagship phone to beat.

I played with the LG G3 at best buy too. Supposed to be a QHD screen like the note 4 but it just doesn't look as sharp as the note 4. Glad I never bought into the G3 hype ๐Ÿ˜‚

10-12-2014 02:00 PM

Really? Didn't know that. I even found an article on the note 4 I was playing with showing how some t-mobile owners are getting their note 4 early. And the lady at best buy (who had a Samsung shirt on) said Oh I didn't know about that.

Guess best buy has a few sales people just dedicated to Samsung products. Like their Galaxy tab S, note 4. And S5

10-12-2014 02:02 PM

Back in the 80's there was a store called best products, those who are old enough knows what I speak of.

bsulla, Mprego and mchi5 like this.
    10-12-2014 02:03 PM
    Back in the 80's there was a store called best products, those who are old enough knows what I speak of.

Is that like circuit city? Man it seemed like yesterday CC closed. It was always too dark in there haha

bsulla likes this.
    10-12-2014 02:04 PM
    Really? Didn't know that. I even found an article on the note 4 I was playing with showing how some t-mobile owners are getting their note 4 early. And the lady at best buy (who had a Samsung shirt on) said Oh I didn't know about that.

Guess best buy has a few sales people just dedicated to Samsung products. Like their Galaxy tab S, note 4. And S5

They stopped I believe when t-mobile made even 3rd party like best buy or Costco to sell the simple choice plans instead of the old contracts which they kept on selling after t-mobile announced the simple choice plans. Bestbuy still sells pre paid t-mobile though

10-12-2014 02:14 PM
715 ... 1112131415 ...