T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm with T-Mobile. It's definitely worth it for the 4G LTE coverage I get in all areas I go to, cheaper plans, and of course, getting my phone 4 days before everyone else! ;)
If you get t-mobile coverage and don't travel a lot t-mobile is great.... If you happen to live in a spotty area Verizon and AT&T are better. Even in nyc I have bad coverage in my apartment because of the building but a signal Booster is fine

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
There pretty good at not throttling though. I've gone over 5gb back when I had AT&T and never got throttled on its unlimited data plan

They do it now for sure every time. I have two friends on AT&T.. Soon as they go over 5 GB (sometimes maybe like 5.2 GB ) they're throttled. Screenshot example below from my buddy.. Since he is always upset since he gets throttled and I don't.

Attachments

• 1413152209454.jpg
    1413152209454.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 68

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
They do it now for sure every time. I have two friends on AT&T.. Soon as they go over 5 GB (sometimes maybe like 5.2 GB ) they're throttled. Screenshot example below from my buddy.. Since he is always upset since he gets throttled and I don't.
My brother still has AT&T and unlimited data and uses around 7-8gb a month and they don't throttle him

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My brother still has AT&T and unlimited data and uses around 7-8gb a month and they don't throttle him

Well not from my experience or friends experience. I'd have to see your brothers usage and a test to believe he is somehow skipping it when no one else is :).

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
If you get t-mobile coverage and don't travel a lot t-mobile is great.... If you happen to live in a spotty area Verizon and AT&T are better. Even in nyc I have bad coverage in my apartment because of the building but a signal Booster is fine

Yeah, there's no question that Verizon has a stronger network overall. The main places I travel all have LTE with Tmobile, so it works well for me. But most low populated areas still need to be improved.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm so glad I live in NYC (full Tmobile LTE everywhere) + Note 4's Lte-A Band 12 = great service everywhere :)

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm with T-Mobile. It's definitely worth it for the 4G LTE coverage I get in all areas I go to, cheaper plans, and of course, getting my phone 4 days before everyone else! ;)

I am fully admitted Samsung and Tmobile Fanboy!! :D

With that said, I also, get super coverage, and oh so cheapo plan.. Unlimited data, sheesh, some peeps would give their left arm for unlimited data. I would have a heart attack at the price to get the same thing from Verizon of Sprint..
My wife is on Sprint, I told her to turn on her hotspot one time, she called Sprint, $19.95.. lol..
With Tmobile, and can hook up 5 devices and share a total of 2.5 gbs between them for $00.00

Anyway, enough of the praising Tmobile, on to the next move with the big Tmobile release of preorders tomorrow.. :cool:

Around about 10am tomorrow, all UPS tracking should show, "out for delivery".

Verizon Coverage vs Out For Delivery....lol :D

I ain't never going to grow up... :D

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
How many off you guys have the note 3 and upgrade to the note 4 and why I'm upgrading to the black note 4 wish I could get a gold one

Posted via Android Central App

RiverCity.45

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I paid for ground shipping, but TMO sent next day air. Sweet. Supposed to have it tomorrow.

Sent telepathically through the nearest mobile device

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
How many off you guys have the note 3 and upgrade to the note 4 and why I'm upgrading to the black note 4 wish I could get a gold one

Posted via Android Central App
Count me as one. Had my Note 3 for about 10 months and love it. But can't wait for note 4

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Who is all picking their phones up in the morning? I wish I could, but I start work before they open. I get off work at 3, so I paid the $5 to pick a 2 hour time slot--so mine will be at my door between 1:15-3:15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995