10-19-2014 04:01 PM
715 1234 ...
tools
    I paid for ground t mo said I will get it by or before the 17th they are shipping it out tomorrow
    double2play09 likes this.
    10-09-2014 07:30 PM
    Pending Charge too, I paid for UPS Expedited Next Day... does that mean if they do happen to ship it out Friday they'll deliver it Saturday or is that next business day?
    10-09-2014 07:56 PM
    Pending Charge too, I paid for UPS Expedited Next Day... does that mean if they do happen to ship it out Friday they'll deliver it Saturday or is that next business day?
    It looks like Tmobile is using air saver shipping, which does not include Saturday delivery.
    10-09-2014 07:57 PM
    Mine still says... being processed. No charge on my card as well. Bummer!
    10-09-2014 07:59 PM
    Mine still says... being processed. No charge on my card as well. Bummer!
    Your not alone honey_bee_33 Nothing for me either.
    honey_bee_33 likes this.
    10-09-2014 08:02 PM
    I was charged $865.00 today, still processing. Total cost was $875 though. Since I've pre-ordered the phone on 9/24, I've seen a few small charges here and there for the taxes, sim card, and another one. They all have fallen out after a few days. Today is the first time that such a large charge came from T-Mobile. Just $10.00 short of the total though.

No e-mail or text though.
    10-09-2014 08:03 PM
    Has anyone that ordered in the store been charged yet? Or has it only been those that ordered online.
    10-09-2014 08:24 PM
    Card charged but no updates (text, email, or otherwise) and order status still showing "order placed". Ordered on 10/3
    10-09-2014 10:37 PM
    Alright, I called T-Mobile to see what was going on with the charge coming through. The lady who helped me called her supervisor, who then called his supervisor. After about 15 minutes, they seemed pretty confident in the information they received. They were told that the reason people are seeing the charges come through now is because they are setting it up for everyone to have their phone delivered on 10/17. She said that everyone is being upgraded to next day shipping, and they are scheduled to ship out on 10/15--so there is a possibility that some will see them on 10/16, but the plan is to have them to our doors on 10/17.
    Ohgucci likes this.
    10-10-2014 08:58 AM
    See this is b.s everyone is getting told a different Story by reps and supervisors. They told me 3 different stories the last lie they told me was that my note will be shipped out today still waiting for a tracking number 😠
    10-10-2014 09:14 AM
    I pre-ordered my Note 4 on 9/24, and my CC was charged last night. No tracking info yet......
    10-10-2014 09:18 AM
    See this is b.s everyone is getting told a different Story by reps and supervisors. They told me 3 different stories the last lie they told me was that my note will be shipped out today still waiting for a tracking number ������
    I actually believe what I posted above. It is consistent with every past pre-order schedule. I don't think there has ever been a phone shipped/delivered a week before release day. Promising the phone on release day, with some people receiving it a day or so early seems exactly right compared to T-Mobile's past pre-order schedules.
    10-10-2014 09:19 AM
    Finally got charged!
    10-10-2014 09:20 AM
    I was told by the store rep that members that used their Jump upgrade(myself uncluded) have first shipping and pre-order priority whether they placed the order today or on the 24th of Sep.

So if you are seeing charges they are just aligning the shipments with accounts, so things will launch smoothly on or before the 17th.

From personal experience I have pre-ordered 2 phones from T-Mobile and both times I received the phone at least a day or two before official launch. I think they do this to make customers happy so no late arrivals happen after official launch.

So be expected to hear some good news on Tuesday next week maybe sooner. Keep in mind that Columbus Day doesn't affect UPS thankfully.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ohgucci likes this.
    10-10-2014 10:06 AM
    I was told by the store rep that members that used their Jump upgrade(myself uncluded) have first shipping and pre-order priority whether they placed the order today or on the 24th of Sep.

So if you are seeing charges they are just aligning the shipments with accounts, so things will launch smoothly on or before the 17th.

From personal experience I have pre-ordered 2 phones from T-Mobile and both times I received the phone at least a day or two before official launch. I think they do this to make customers happy so no late arrivals happen after official launch.

So be expected to hear some good news on Tuesday next week maybe sooner. Keep in mind that Columbus Day doesn't affect UPS thankfully.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Interesting .. I don't have JUMP (I bought my Note 3 full price) -- Guess I am a lucky one (I was charged)? .
    Willy_P likes this.
    10-10-2014 10:10 AM
    My credit card was charged a few minutes ago. According to a statement on the T-Mobile site regarding pre-orders, "We will charge your credit card when your device is actually shipped." Could it be that shipments are starting today? Oops, the credit card charge is a pending transaction and hasn't yet been posted to my account. I probably shouldn't get excited until the charge is actually posted or until T-Mobile tells me the N4 has been shipped.
    10-10-2014 11:01 AM
    Mine cancelled yesterday because I got a new debit card and updated it on my account but preorder still tied to my old card! 😢😢😢😢 Going to preorder again today.

Sent from my LG G3
    Brandwin likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:27 AM
    Alright, I called T-Mobile to see what was going on with the charge coming through. The lady who helped me called her supervisor, who then called his supervisor. After about 15 minutes, they seemed pretty confident in the information they received. They were told that the reason people are seeing the charges come through now is because they are setting it up for everyone to have their phone delivered on 10/17. She said that everyone is being upgraded to next day shipping, and they are scheduled to ship out on 10/15--so there is a possibility that some will see them on 10/16, but the plan is to have them to our doors on 10/17.
    This seems to be the most likely story. So far only one person I've seen has claimed to have gotten tracking info. Either that guy got really lucky and his device slipped out the door or he's taking everyone for a ride.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-10-2014 11:37 AM
    Same here Pre-Ordered on the 24th of Sept and my card has a pending charge as of yesterday.
    I called T-Mobile today and was told the phone would ship on the 17th.
    I'm kind of annoyed because I thought I'd get it by the 17th.
    No tracking # yet.
    10-10-2014 11:43 AM
    My credit card was charged a few minutes ago. According to a statement on the T-Mobile site regarding pre-orders, "We will charge your credit card when your device is actually shipped." Could it be that shipments are starting today? Oops, the credit card charge is a pending transaction and hasn't yet been posted to my account. I probably shouldn't get excited until the charge is actually posted or until T-Mobile tells me the N4 has been shipped.
    Pending means that T-mobile did charge your card. Posted is when your credit card company actually completes the transaction with them. So you may see it after all.

Just more fuel for the craziness of this release!
    10-10-2014 12:19 PM
    Mine cancelled yesterday because I got a new debit card and updated it on my account but preorder still tied to my old card! Going to preorder again today.

Sent from my LG G3
    Did you try calling them to explain & give them a new card #? Maybe they can reinstate your preorder.
    10-10-2014 12:20 PM
    Mine cancelled yesterday because I got a new debit card and updated it on my account but preorder still tied to my old card! Going to preorder again today.

Sent from my LG G3
    Did you try calling them to explain & give them a new card #? Maybe they can reinstate your preorder.

edit - Don't know why this double-posted.
    10-10-2014 12:20 PM
    I called T-Mobile today and was told the phone would ship on the 17th.
    Since there are several different stories from T-Mobile I guess we can choose the one we like. I like the report that T-Mobile will ship the phones so that everyone who pre-ordered should have the phone by the 17th.
    JimSmith94 likes this.
    10-10-2014 12:25 PM
    Everyone: if you create a UPS account, you can have it text you any time they receive notice that a label is printed with your address on it and ready to ship.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    I had this for a year now and UPS sent me it about 12 hours before T-mobile sent me a tracking number for the signal booster and Have yet to get one for the phone.
    10-10-2014 12:37 PM
    If that is true I want my $24.99 charge back lol
    10-10-2014 12:40 PM
715 1234 ...